Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Circle k ginger again

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I just did my weekly seneca run for the 2 packs for $10 and some change special. She’d probably reject my ricemang ass quicker than a tyson punch.

That’s why I just keep all attempts at her customer service conversations, like, “how are you?” Questions to a minimum by replying with the usual, “good”.

Even though I know its the fastest way to sure humiliation, I leave every time mildy mentally kicking myself for not picking up or trying to pick up what I really want from the store, her, mang:kys:

You're certainly of a lower inhibition than mine, engaging in such conversation with a foid; I doubt you, as a presumable subhuman rice, will be able to achieve much legitimately going up to a foid and proposing to her, considering the modern state of hypergamy, foid privilege, and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, but it couldn't hurt if you can both find a new Circle K if she does do the usual public humiliation and rejection and she hasn't been outwardly negative towards you... :feelssus:

What would you rate her? :feelswhere:

You're certainly of a lower inhibition than mine, engaging in such conversation with a foid; I doubt you, as a presumable subhuman rice, will be able to achieve much legitimately going up to a foid and proposing to her, considering the modern state of hypergamy, foid privilege, and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, but it couldn't hurt if you can both find a new Circle K if she does do the usual public humiliation and rejection and she hasn't been outwardly negative towards you... :feelssus:

What would you rate her? :feelswhere:
She’s easily a 7, Chico

gas station employee asks you how you are? the ones i see at 7/11 are like barely alive. also 7/10 ginger is my dream foid :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

gas station employee asks you how you are? the ones i see at 7/11 are like barely alive. also 7/10 ginger is my dream foid :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Our only way to get one as inkwells is grape tho, mang

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back