Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Close to being castrated by the kikes

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
I attempted to buy alcohol at random convenience store that looked ran down at it was a trick.
The clerk threatened that if I didn’t leave, she and he would castrate me by calling to cuckolcops.
I hope the kikes get cancer and cirrhosis and die and go to hell.

it’s over and i’m not drunk fuck kikes shit nigga

Yeah fuck Burgerlands drinking age: Fuck the fact that weed is illegal in my state also.

Here is who we have to thank for not being able to cope!

"MADD pushed for legislation that would raise the legal alcohol limit to 21 everywhere. In 1984, the National Minimum Drinking Age Act achieved this goal by instituting a penalty on any state that didn’t raise the age limit. By 1988, this act created a uniform age limit for alcohol consumption across the country."

Yet again, foids doing the Kikes work.

MUH FREEDOM!!!!!

This country really is a fucking joke.
It is; I could write a fucking essay about how America is the most backwards, hypocritical, and most double-standard nation on Earth.

based cops. Drinking is not good. I see many youth too lost already

based cops. Drinking is not good. I see many youth too lost already
You’re working for the kikes.
If i have to pay cuckoldry taxes and be a slave, then I have a right to die by alcohol.
The law on it so fucking cucked that I will end up killing myself over it before I get to 21, seriously.

it’s over

MUH FREEDOM!!!!!

This country really is a fucking joke.
DrinkingAgeEurope

@30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown