Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Clown World, Bluepill; 'Autism isn't a mental Health probelm'

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
Autism isn't a mental health problem. But if you're autistic you may be more likely to experience a mental health problem. You may also experience other conditions such as: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Mind
https://www.mind.org.uk › equality-and-human-rights
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

SURE FEELS LIKE ONE

I HOPE HALF-LIFE OF KNOWLEDGE ACTIVATES

The half-life of knowledge or half-life of facts is the amount of time that has to elapse before half of the knowledge or facts in a particular area is superseded or shown to be untrue. These coined terms belong to the field of quantitative analysis of science known as scientometrics.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

SURE FEELS LIKE ONE

I HOPE HALF-LIFE OF KNOWLEDGE ACTIVATES
just google co-morbid disorders of autism and go WOHA when see you the fucking list
there are next to no autistic people that dont have physical side issues as well.
This is a very physical disease, they can deny it as much as they want, it fucking is.

Theres even studies showing that normies can spot autistic people from crowd of normies just based on looks.
Its physical. Its visible. Dont call it a mental disorder. This shit is a curse.

I've come to realise recently that the two people in my life who mentally attacked my mind by persistently calling me an Idiot and (the other) saying they're better than me, have both needed their Minds examined by Doctors.

My Border line autism seems to be a magnet for people who are worse off, yet I'm the one who can't hold down a job because my problems make me unemployable :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
I've come to realise recently that the two people in my life who mentally attacked my mind by persistently calling me an Idiot and saying they're better than me, have both needed their Minds examined by Doctors.

My Border line autism seems to be a magnet for people who are worse off, yet I'm the one who can't hold down a job because my problems make me unemployable :feelstastyman:
I am a diagnosed sperg but (((they))) say its not all illness.

Therefore, cos I am not ill, I should pay for social care costs in the care homes i live in while some adhd or ocd nt fag with a fake illness doesn't

just google co-morbid disorders of autism and go WOHA when see you the fucking list
there are next to no autistic people that dont have physical side issues as well.
This is a very physical disease, they can deny it as much as they want, it fucking is.

Theres even studies showing that normies can spot autistic people from crowd of normies just based on looks.
Its physical. Its visible. Dont call it a mental disorder. This shit is a curse.
This.

Autism is not a mental illness, it's a speciation event happening. We spergs are another species, Homo aspergensis if you may.

The increase in mental illness in autistic guys is easily explainable by the amount of abuse we get from normies.

Even the sapiens species, hell, even cats and dogs, when highly mistreated and abused grow up and develop behavioral issues.

Paraphrasing Keith Richards: "I've never had problems with autism, I've had problems with normies".

The solution to these problems, obviously, is to exterminate all normies, seize their means of reproduction, and lock the foids in breeding barns for our reproductive profit. This is the true path of the Marxist-Rodgerist.

Paraphrasing Stalin: "no normie, no problem".

If I didn't have autism maybe people would treat me nicer =(

Imagine society would treat Man Like they treat Woman .

75% of your Problems would Be fixed already . Easier Access to Sex , Default Value ( your a Man your a Maler ) Less Judgment / better Treatment Overall

@zephyr

Still waiting for the cure.

Autism causes your quality of life to go down as a male and normscum just see you as a jester

If anything it is an unfortunate mental illness which should entitle you to a free flat and never having to work in life.

Autism causes your quality of life to go down as a male and normscum just see you as a jester

If anything it is an unfortunate mental illness which should entitle you to a free flat and never having to work in life.
I wish that was the case. Everything feels so difficult. It feels like the normies have communication issues, but it's really just me jfl. Or maybe they don't wanna talk.

I wish that was the case. Everything feels so difficult. It feels like the normies have communication issues, but it's really just me jfl. Or maybe they don't wanna talk.
Don't believe it's your fault ever! normscum are the same people who support faggots, trannies and whores yet despise people who suffer because of what they can't control (ugly and non-NT).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back