Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The harsh reality of living as a mentally ill man in Eastern Europe

If you aren't a NT normie, it's very hard to live in Lithuania.
he was a non-nt person indeed. He hated normies but I met a friend of his and he worked at mcdonalds in the UK and once he sent me a pic of himself with cocaine. Apparently he orders whores and they take drugs together. He had the balls to send me a photo of himself holding a plate with cocaine.

I wonder what the statistic is in Russia. It is probably much worse than our countries. Bulgaria has a really bad bullying culture as well especially if you live in an ethnic majority shithole city.
Don't know.
I have seen some East Slavs ( Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians ) who were on the quieter and softer side but majority are probably normie baboons.

I'm very skeptical about these numbers.
I remember reading years ago some traveller from Ukraine who pointed that there were many homeless people in Lithuania.
Imagine someone from Ukraine noticing that about your country?
There are indeed many marginals and asocials in Lithuania.
Also, when it comes to suicide, alcohol consumption, bullying, Lithuania almost always comes on top. Isn't it strange for a developed and prosperous country?

View attachment 1057262
Homelessness is lower in Kyrgyzstan than in the US, side effect of neoliberalism.

Suicide is the highest in South Korea which is one of the most economically developed countries.

Baltics had a rough transition in the 90s, were piss poor so I assume the asocials are a remnant of that era. Russia had it rough as well although it had more social housing and employment opportunities for those people.

Homelessness is lower in Kyrgyzstan than in the US, side effect of neoliberalism.

Suicide is the highest in South Korea which is one of the most economically developed countries.

Baltics had a rough transition in the 90s, were piss poor so I assume the asocials are a remnant of that era. Russia had it rough as well although it had more social housing and employment opportunities for those people.
Still life in Lithuania is not that good.
For example, according to stats minimal wage in Germany is almost €2000 while in Lt it's €800+.
I visited Berlin and prices on many items were lower than in Lt. I don't know rental prices in Berlin but still seems to be significantly better place for living and surviving.
Btw, during NATO meeting in 2023 in Lt, some Swedish journalist complained about high prices in Lithuania...
In Poland prices are significantly lower. At least were...

Su8daooho0cb1

Last edited:
For example, according to stats minimal wage in Germany is almost €2000 while in Lt it's €800+.
I visited Berlin and prices on many items were lower than in Lt. I don't know rental prices in Berlin but still seems to be significantly better place for living and surviving.
Btw, during NATO meeting in 2023 in Lt, some Swedish journalist complained about high prices in Lithuania...

View attachment 1057318
It's normal for countries with bigger market to have lower food prices. Food is around 20% of household spending, other things are more important.

Compared to the global average the economic situation of the Baltics is very good now.

View attachment 1057318
hopefully the traitors in charge of my country die a horrible death.

It's normal for countries with bigger market to have lower food prices. Food is around 20% of household spending, other things are more important.
It's not only about food. I regularly buy roll on deodorants and in Berlin they cost €2+ as far as I remember while in LT €3+ but mostly €4+ and their prices are constantly rising.
Overall, it's hard to judge situation in various countries because it's not only about material well-being but things like friendliness, reliability etc. which is hard to measure.
Lithuania was rated the least empathetic country btw. Even if this is questionable but people in Lithuania often do act unfriendly like wolves.
I had impression that people in Poland and Ukraine are more humane.

Last edited:
No one is ever going to believe you. They are going to keep telling you that the problem is your view of life. The problem is not in your brain but how you perceive yourself. This is why 90% of mentally ill people are unaware of being mentally ill here. Most mentally ill people unlike in the developed countries Eastern Europeans are not diagnosed with anything because they either don't believe in the importance of mental health or are afraid of being diagnosed because their family members will view them differently or blame it on screen time not even being ironical. I found out recently that I have OCD , not diagnosed since I've never been diagnosed with anything as I've never went to a therapist or wanted to get a diagnosis for reasons stated above but I can clearly conclude that I experience the symptoms on a daily basis. I was unaware of that until very recently. I also have social anxiety and suffer panic attacks in public but social anxiety combined with OCD may be one of the worst combos to exist out there. I am pretty positive that I also developed them and was certainly not born that way but normies turned me into what I am today. They shaped my future and killed my dreams.

@ElTruecel @erenyeager @SerbBurekConsoomer @NorthernWind tagging fellow relatable brocels.
So relatable. Today fucking sucked for us both

Depends on how mentally ill tbh. I have a retarded cousin (as in, actually under 70 IQ, his brain only works at about 30% and he's stuck at a level of a 13-year-old kid, if not lower, despite being older than me) and his life's probably happier than most guys here. He doesn't give a shit about what's going on, about being a virgin in his mid-20s, about not having work, or anything really. He's in his room all day every day, he's got his video games to play, he's got his Netflix and so on to watch (just last week we visited them and I watched Rick and Morty and Pokemon with him), and that's all he needs and will ever need.
JBR (just be retard) proven once again

Lithuania was rated the least empathetic country btw.
Damn, it's true:worryfeels:.

EE dominating the bottom ratings:feelsbadman:.

Damn, it's true:worryfeels:.

EE dominating the bottom ratings:feelsbadman:.
Except when it comes to male suicide and alcoholism...