Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The harsh reality of living as a mentally ill man in Eastern Europe

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
No one is ever going to believe you. They are going to keep telling you that the problem is your view of life. The problem is not in your brain but how you perceive yourself. This is why 90% of mentally ill people are unaware of being mentally ill here. Most mentally ill people unlike in the developed countries Eastern Europeans are not diagnosed with anything because they either don't believe in the importance of mental health or are afraid of being diagnosed because their family members will view them differently or blame it on screen time not even being ironical. I found out recently that I have OCD , not diagnosed since I've never been diagnosed with anything as I've never went to a therapist or wanted to get a diagnosis for reasons stated above but I can clearly conclude that I experience the symptoms on a daily basis. I was unaware of that until very recently. I also have social anxiety and suffer panic attacks in public but social anxiety combined with OCD may be one of the worst combos to exist out there. I am pretty positive that I also developed them and was certainly not born that way but normies turned me into what I am today. They shaped my future and killed my dreams.

@ElTruecel @erenyeager @SerbBurekConsoomer @NorthernWind tagging fellow relatable brocels.

Most mentally ill people unlike in the developed countries Eastern Europeans are not diagnosed with anything because they either don't believe in the importance of mental health or are afraid of being diagnosed because their family members will view them differently
this

stay strong sofiacel, there's only one person who can save you

and that person is you

Go Crazy Wtf GIF
Going Crazy GIF

no neetbux in bulgayria brootal

this

stay strong sofiacel, there's only one person who can save you

and that person is you
I am going insane. The brain fog is getting worse with each day. I have no control over my thoughts. I cannot sleep at night no matter how tired I am.

No face for your Arwwyan...

Yea EE is very shit in terms of things like actually diagnosing people or helping those with issues there’s a reason the suicide rates are high there

Thnx for tagging.
I believe that many people ( especially males ) still try to hide their shortcomings and mental problems because people are more judgemental here and often are cruel/unmerciful towards anyone they perceive as sick/different.
Those leaving in 1 world countries cannot understand the harsh atmosphere in EE when it comes to being sick.
I'm sure people in the West virtue signal more but at least those with mental illness can get Neetbux and don't judged so harshly in everyday's life.
In EE they still expect you to wageslave in harsh environment where bullying, mocking, disrespect is rampant.

Est europe foids are same like west foids same standards same requests CHAD ONLY

Yea EE is very shit in terms of things like actually diagnosing people or helping those with issues there’s a reason the suicide rates are high there
EE is based no kike medicine, only total soycietal collapse!

Bulgayria went from 9 million people in '88 to 6.4 now, soycietal collapse speedrun

EE is based no kike medicine, only total soycietal collapse!

Bulgayria went from 9 million people in '88 to 6.4 now, soycietal collapse speedrun
are you from Bulgaria ?

Stay strong bro

Depends on how mentally ill tbh. I have a retarded cousin (as in, actually under 70 IQ, his brain only works at about 30% and he's stuck at a level of a 13-year-old kid, if not lower, despite being older than me) and his life's probably happier than most guys here. He doesn't give a shit about what's going on, about being a virgin in his mid-20s, about not having work, or anything really. He's in his room all day every day, he's got his video games to play, he's got his Netflix and so on to watch (just last week we visited them and I watched Rick and Morty and Pokemon with him), and that's all he needs and will ever need.

Depends on how mentally ill tbh. I have a retarded cousin (as in, actually under 70 IQ, his brain only works at about 30% and he's stuck at a level of a 13-year-old kid, if not lower, despite being older than me) and his life's probably happier than most guys here. He doesn't give a shit about what's going on, about being a virgin in his mid-20s, about not having work, or anything really. He's in his room all day every day, he's got his video games to play, he's got his Netflix and so on to watch (just last week we visited them and I watched Rick and Morty and Pokemon with him), and that's all he needs and will ever need.
All I want for Christmas is to become completely mentally retarded

There's big taboo about mental health talk and men complaining at all. If you talk about autism or anxiety they will call it fake problems brought over from west. Our elders did this and that and never complained. Thats why they drink themselves to death.

Thnx for tagging.
I believe that many people ( especially males ) still try to hide their shortcomings and mental problems because people are more judgemental here and often are cruel/unmerciful towards anyone they perceive as sick/different.
Those leaving in 1 world countries cannot understand the harsh atmosphere in EE when it comes to being sick.
I'm sure people in the West virtue signal more but at least those with mental illness can get Neetbux and don't judged so harshly in everyday's life.
In EE they still expect you to wageslave in harsh environment where bullying, mocking, disrespect is rampant.
Yeah it is very unfortunate. As previously stated by @ElTruecel a lot of people cannot stand this humiliation and decide to kill themselves. It is the easy way out. As a mentally ill man you cannot by any means get NEETbux and you will be forced to wage. I don't know how I am going to deal with this shit once I get a job and that time is approaching eventually because you cannot be a NEET forever.

Yeah it is very unfortunate. As previously stated by @ElTruecel a lot of people cannot stand this humiliation and decide to kill themselves. It is the easy way out. As a mentally ill man you cannot by any means get NEETbux and you will be forced to wage. I don't know how I am going to deal with this shit once I get a job and that time is approaching eventually because you cannot be a NEET forever.
Get trucker license and move to the West

There's big taboo about mental health talk and men complaining at all. If you talk about autism or anxiety they will call it fake problems brought over from west. Our elders did this and that and never complained. Thats why they drink themselves to death.
Drink yourself to death :yes: Seek mental help :no:. They are too indoctrinated and believe that only westerners can be mentally ill. You brought a very good point thanks for this. Alcohol is the main cause for death here.

sadly not
why would you want to live in a shithole anyways, I regret not being born in a 1st world country where I can get NEETbux because my brain is defect.

Very true. If youre mentally not fitting in, everyone will label you crazy right away and blame you for not being strong enough to overcome mental problems.

Very true. If youre mentally not fitting in, everyone will label you crazy right away and blame you for not being strong enough to overcome mental problems.
They call you faggot if you have depression. That says everything. They think some western disease is destroying EE when actually it's just regular Kali Yuga hypergamy.

While ethnics complain about their harsh live conditions I'm living here.

FirstPage S0955603600054490a

no neetbux in bulgayria brootal
How do you survive? I'd probably be on the streets if I lived in a country with no neetbux. I can't get a job here, too much competition and too many requirements. When I seek a job irl, they just say they don't have anything right now.

brutal. ain't nobody gives a fuck tbh. muh doctors crying about their pay. they should just be gassed, no pay no problem no difference either :feelsYall:

I hate stupid orangutan culture in slavic and balkan countries. Everyone is looking to strike your weakness despite that not bringing anything to them. People are cannibalising each other just to get cucked and lick chad's crumbs.
They constantly tell you how working in Germany and building castle in your town will make you a chad, when even their own wives don't want to sleep with them.

half of the men here have social phobia or something related, but even therapists are retarded cos they study from commie (the old Soviet commie, not the modern Euro commie) textbooks and often just are boomers who will tell you shit like "back in my times, you'd get spanked as a kid and bullied hard in school and you'd turn out normal"

They can't comprehend that elders lived in different, simpler times when simply being educated would make people to respect you and hold you in high regard.

mental illness is only real in ee if you kill yourself, go er, or become a faggot

While Western overlords and media praise 'accomplishments' of the post-commie EE countries, just look at this map.
This is literal hell/ wartime devastation effects.

Main qimg dac96a290170cb996f6d5f5361d34e2c pjlq

well, one big issue with eastern europe is you never know who the fuck you're talking to.

on the same day you can have someone call you a weak fag because you are not manly enough, and someone call you a toxic asshole because you aren't hipster cuck liberal feminist enough.
on the same day you can have someone call you poor and think you're pathetic because of your financial means, and have someone complain that you can afford too many things and that they're jealous of your spending.
on the same day you can have someone call you uneducated because you don't know about some meaningless garbage, and have someone call you a nerd because you know too many things.

usually none of these people have any particular look to them, and you will never find out what they think, before they suddenly go off and try to put you in your place.

it's this crazy mix of very different people. all of which are incredibly selective about who they associate with and who they want to be around, and very often plagued by this incredible frustration over living in the 3rd world, that makes them lash out at whoever they see as a safe target.

probably the funniest bit is when they call OTHER people "passive aggressive", because they heard about that on Netflix or something, without realizing what assholes they are on the regular.

They call you faggot if you have depression. That says everything. They think some western disease is destroying EE when actually it's just regular Kali Yuga hypergamy.
Yeah. God forbid a male shows some form of humanity and not be giga NT Slayer go getter.

"back in my times, you'd get spanked as a kid and bullied hard in school and you'd turn out normal"
Yes, normal cog in the commie machine...

half of the men here have social phobia or something related, but even therapists are retarded cos they study from commie (the old Soviet commie, not the modern Euro commie) textbooks and often just are boomers who will tell you shit like "back in my times, you'd get spanked as a kid and bullied hard in school and you'd turn out normal"
all eastern european countries are the same.

Try being a mentalcel in the Shittle East.

often just are boomers who will tell you shit like "back in my times, you'd get spanked as a kid and bullied hard in school and you'd turn out normal"
:lul: i heard this million times irl. Dont forget walking 20km to school, teacher beating them up with a ruler and forcing them to get on knees on corn and being treated as utter shit at the army.

Last edited:
No offence.
But eastern europe everyone has mental issues.

Stay strong brocel, I am also from EE so I know what you mean. What are the symptoms of your OCD if I can ask?

Stay strong brocel, I am also from EE so I know what you mean. What are the symptoms of your OCD if I can ask?
"If you don't do this your loved ones will die" , overthinking all the time literally unable to be at peace because I am constantly overwhelmed by thoughts and forgetting in which pocket i put my money and phone at. Those are the most common OCD traits. It's over.

known a lithuanian guy and he trooned out , became a furry and told me he wanted to meet his e-boyfriend on discord in real life. When I found that out I stopped talking to him but damn we used to play a lot, he was also the type of guy who did not give a single fuck about life and had no father present in his life. I still cannot believe that he did that.

Almost 40th position is not that high and these numbers look questionable.
It's high when you consider that there are 200, lithuania is richer per capita now than Japan

known a lithuanian guy and he trooned out , became a furry and told me he wanted to meet his e-boyfriend on discord in real life. When I found that out I stopped talking to him but damn we used to play a lot, he was also the type of guy who did not give a single fuck about life and had no father present in his life. I still cannot believe that he did that.
If you aren't a NT normie, it's very hard to live in Lithuania.

It's high when you consider that there are 200, lithuania is richer per capita now than Japan
I'm very skeptical about these numbers.
I remember reading years ago some traveller from Ukraine who pointed that there were many homeless people in Lithuania.
Imagine someone from Ukraine noticing that about your country?
There are indeed many marginals and asocials in Lithuania.
Also, when it comes to suicide, alcohol consumption, bullying, Lithuania almost always comes on top. Isn't it strange for a developed and prosperous country?

RawAeCTvgNqKH5D0np EoH2Kn FtaocgJHw5xegUKu0

Last edited:
I'm very skeptical about these numbers.
I remember reading years ago some traveller from Ukraine who pointed that there were many homeless people in Lithuania.
Imagine someone from Ukraine noticing that about your country?
There are indeed many marginals and asocials in Lithuania.
Also, when it comes to suicide, alcohol consumption, bullying, Lithuania almost always comes on top. Isn't it strange for a developed and prosperous country?

View attachment 1057262
I wonder what the statistic is in Russia. It is probably much worse than our countries. Bulgaria has a really bad bullying culture as well especially if you live in an ethnic majority shithole city.