Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CNN interview with mgtow leads to most mgtow channels being demonitised

I don't understand the hatred towards MGTOW. We have a common enemy.
By not supporting them, you are only undermining our goals.
That guy is low IQ as fuck, I could have argued against feminism 100 times better than him. And to boot he toned down to appease the feminist, well guess what, your channels got screwed anyway. You should NEVER tone down to appease cucks and feminists, it doesn't work and only makes you look like a coward faggot.
High iq.

You know its gonna be (((biased))) if its from (((CNN)))

That's exactly what dumb fuck arrogant commies and muzzi terrorist says. At this point existence of manosphere is more important then whether you're mgtow, incel, blackpiller, PUA or MRA. If we don't fight back we will retreat to the brain washing age of the boomers and millenials where the controlled indoctrination like MSM shaped there thoughts. Thanks to the internet we are the first generation of free thinker. The MGTOW can occupyo their niches right now. But more importantly we must give more power to alternative media.
Point taken. I obviously see MGTOW as a watered down group that hardly reflects my struggles or even the ability to accept all the facts the blackpill has to offer. Some still manage to be quite cucked in my experience with them. I do concede and admit however that while they may not entirely represent us, their philosophies can be similar in some regards. Anyone fighting for the rights of males in a war against feminists, SJWs and this forced culture, should be backed at this basic level. Good alternative media that isn't cucked is key, since the mainstream media is nothing more than propaganda against us at this stage.

Anyone fighting for the rights of males in a war against feminists, SJWs and this forced culture, should be backed at this basic level. Good alternative media that isn't cucked is key, since the mainstream media is nothing more than propaganda against us at this stage.
High iq. The more blackpill content on the internet the better. Mgtow has some blackpills but it's wrapped in a lot of useless and sometimes counterproductive stuff, but it's better than being bluepilled.

What I hate about MGTOW is most of them aren't even fucking ugly and have no issues with getting girls, they are just lazy as fuck.
Meanwhile I try my absolute best but I cant even go outside because of my looks.
And why do you see it as a bad thing ? When they refrain from the sexual market they leave more available sub5 trash for you. It's nothing wrong to not be in the same page as MGTOWs but your justification to them is really low iq.

If they really were MGTOW, they wouldn't have gave the foid reporter the time of their day, and gave her what she wanted.

MGTOW = cucks.

Look at them trying to impress the noodlewhore. Pathetic !

But that’s the point. THIS is what MGTOWboys are like. A bunch of pathetic cope artists still desperate for foid attention.

identifying with the incel movement is alpha and upfront no beating around the bush like them mgtow losers

"A 90-minute sit down gets four minutes of edited footage." - one of the comments

Why am I not even surprised?

"A 90-minute sit down gets four minutes of edited footage." - one of the comments

Why am I not even surprised?
He probably trapped her in a corner a bunch of times and made her look stupid, and a man making a strong independent foid look dumb is blasphemy in the cucked media's eyes.

He probably trapped her in a corner a bunch of times and made her look stupid, and a man making a strong independent foid look dumb is blasphemy in the cucked media's eyes.
Proving a woman wrong is "muh misogyny" apparently. They just included the bits where, to them, he seems angry or sad.

Edited by feminists.

Proving a woman wrong is "muh misogyny" apparently. They just included the bits where, to them, he seems angry or sad.

Edited by feminists.
They found the lowest iq things he said out the whole interview and put it together before posting it. This should be a lesson to any incel before they do interviews with cucked (((news))) networks.

tbh, who cares, corporations have enough money as it is. they can afford to lose a few bucks here and there. my videos aren't monetized and for good reason. I practice a very edgy ideology. jews hate it, capitalists hate it, and unlike Eric Striker I'm very pro-incel.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
How the fuck are the guys they interview to represent the MGTOW movement, all uglier than all of the guys they interviewed to represent the incel movement.

Maybe because most MGTOWs are in their 40s. Agepill is real.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes - you've got to be out of your fucking mind to deal with the MSM, and CNN at that.

youtube doesn't even want men to be able to cope anymore. rip

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
How the fuck are the guys they interview to represent the MGTOW movement, all uglier than all of the guys they interviewed to represent the incel movement.

To me, this is proof positive there's a media conspiracy against the "manosphere" (I don't like being grouped with cucks like MGTOW and Redpill) and all of its independent movements.

When you interview good looking guys who you label incels, the reaction is then "See, it has to be their personalities that make them virgins, they don't look that bad!"
When you interview ugly looking guys who you label MGTOW, the reaction is thus "Ha, they're only going their way because no woman would ever love them".

If you interview an ugly incel and interview a good looking MGTOW, you only prove each respective movement's point... But by cherry picking who you interview, you undermine the point of said movement.
This.

The MCTOW morons deserve it.

Bro, Big John was too effective. They had to get rid of him.