Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill College is cucked

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Imagine getting lifemogged daily and still expected to perform as well as normal students with healthy social and romantic lives. :feelskek:

I did okay in college, but I know I would have done much better if I was a foid or Chad.

being unattractive should be a disability

the worst part is there is no dress code so sluts are literally coming into class with their asses hanging out and tits exposed in thongs and the 90yo professor expects you to pay attention to his boring ass lecture

there is a stigma about college that it is a place to let loose and explore and be sexually active for a reason. without that what is the point of college? Literally no point ever going to college as an incel

the worst part is there is no dress code so sluts are literally coming into class with their asses hanging out and tits exposed in thongs and the 90yo professor expects you to pay attention to his boring ass lecture

there is a stigma about college that it is a place to let loose and explore and be sexually active for a reason. without that what is the point of college? Literally no point ever going to college as an incel
I'm in university right now, and you basically summed it up.

I feel cucked as shit just being here with everyone mogging me left and right.

I did okay in college, but I know I would have done much better if I was a foid or Chad.
It is simple to achieve academical results but it does not change anything. There is no meritocracy any more if you are blackpilled.

imagine paying $250,000 to sit in a room with 400 currycels to learn some shit you coulda leart on jewtube for free

Yeah, that is me summed up. It takes a lot of guts to even walk on a college campus as an ugly male. Foids all have the same "hate ugly virgins" mentality. :feelsmage:

I couldn't study at the college because I'd see couples together which made me depressed and unmotivated, or I was thinking about all the girls there and what it would be like to be with them. But I knew I;d get rejected.
When I returned home from college, I'd just masterbate til bedtime. Amazing I graduated givin how little srtudying I could get done outside of class

HR roasties would rather hire uneducated Chad than an educated, experienced incel.

Imagine getting lifemogged daily and still expected to perform as well as normal students with healthy social and romantic lives. :feelskek:
"Free" and accessible college can have the effect of exposing more truecels to the blackpill against their will or expectations tbh

for what, nothing will change your inceldom

suicidefuel daily - hard to cope ngl

university is pure ropefuel. they all wear skirts and ignore your existence. its so hard getting motivated to study.

I quit yesterday :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I quit yesterday :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
What were you studying?

I can't even explain how hard it is. I have to experience it everyday. It's life torture seeing foids hanging out with Chads and normies just coz they won the genetic lottery and you didn't.

same can be said for life in general lol

Just give up your education because classmates look better than you.
Are you of the older generation?

I know that today it is a lot harder than 10 or 20 years ago (before tiktok, tinder etc) and foids weren't as slutty back then.

Zoomers are fucking cold. I feel bad for every zoomer incel.

education industry is a scam.