Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Committing suicide is stupidity.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Afterlife is uncertain . Unless you are 100 percent sure afterlife will have less suffering than present one , then committing suicide is stupid , no matter how much hard your life is .

Well you shouldnt commit suicide in hope for a new life.

You commit suicide bcs you dont want to live this shitty life no longer.

In most religion and culture suicide is considered as negative things which either doesn't have any effect on your suffering or alleviates it.

It isn't if you don't intend to make a difference alive. Don't wanna be part of the civilization? Go ahead and kill yourself alright, you are a dead man walking anyways.

You’re going to die regardless if there’s an afterlife or not. I have no problem with people deciding to go early, in fact, I greatly admire their resolve.

cope.

better than living to 80 not remembering who you are and walking around in a diaper

Suicide is the most rational thing for anyone who is in constant pain. There is no afterlife. There's only the void: a total absence of all senses, like when we are asleep or under anesthesia.
haven't seen you active in a while. you good, bro?

There is no afterlife. There's only the void: a total absence of all senses, like when we are asleep or under anesthesia.
There are many unexplained things in the world . Most people can't be sure that there is no afterlife. If you are 100 percent sure , then suicide is the best option.

In most religion and culture suicide is considered as negative things which either doesn't have any effect on your suffering or alleviates it.
:feelsugh:
And other cultures consider it as honorable.
Your life might not be terrible to see the point of suicide

I strongly disagree. I’d rather take my chances living one day as a lion than a 100 years as a jackal..

We will never truly know what awaits us after death, but we die anyway one day so if somebody's life is pure hell then I don't see any reason to stick around. But we all know there's a better way to show society what we really think about them

Suicide is the most rational thing for anyone who is in constant pain. There is no afterlife. There's only the void: a total absence of all senses, like when we are asleep or under anesthesia.
Your cope blows me away. To me, you sound like a bluepill reddit cuck sounds to you. Notice how there's no backing up in this statement. You are just asuming that happens. Even when all scientific evidence proves against it. This is the hardest pill for people to swallow I've noticed, most never figure it out and cope to the end
We will never truly know what awaits us after death,
"We will never truly know the mysteries of love. Love is magical." That's how bluepilled you sound to me right now.

Last edited:
i knew a kid who thought he'd keep reincarnating until he lost his virginity

Your cope blows me away. To me, you sound like a bluepill reddit cuck sounds to you. Notice how there's no backing up in this statement. You are just asuming that happens. Even when all scientific evidence proves against it. This is the hardest pill for people to swallow I've noticed, most never figure it out and cope to the end

"We will never truly know the mysteries of love. Love is magical." That's how bluepilled you sound to me right now.
Um actually sweaty science says theres an afterlife
Source

Killing yourself over inceldom is stupid since you're only incel because of geography. Every single cel here could ascend in the domincan Republic or Africa and Asia

Killing yourself over inceldom is stupid since you're only incel because of geography. Every single cel here could ascend in the domincan Republic or Africa and Asia
GigaCope

I Think About Committing Suicide A Lot But I'm Always Scared Of What Will Happen When I Die.

every sin is stupid,but suicide is a bad bet even if you are an agnostic.Eitherway,i understand the pain of living so i am not surprised when my brothers do it. i don't want my brothers to die before accepting our lord as their saviour and father.

Afterlife is uncertain . Unless you are 100 percent sure afterlife will have less suffering than present one , then committing suicide is stupid , no matter how much hard your life is .
Cucked to do it without going somewhERe first :feelsLSD:

Correct.

especially since you will get there eventually anyway

No it isnt the less humans the better

Becouse no more slaves, just img people without hope what can they do?

ROPE

Becouse no more slaves, just img people without hope what can they do? ROPE
you can refuse to be a slave without dying, if you want to dismantle the system you can instead be a burden on it instead of just removing from equation

you can refuse to be a slave without dying, if you want to dismantle the system you can instead be a burden on it instead of just removing from equation
If you are breathing you are a slave no matter the circumstances, it's over from the beginning of our conceptions. To be alive is to be a slave of your senses.

Your pain and sadness just lives on with the people/family that cared about you.

If none of the above just go ahead fren.

It isn't if you don't intend to make a difference alive. Don't wanna be part of the civilization? Go ahead and kill yourself alright, you are a dead man walking anyways
Exactly, you're going to die anyway, and when there's no hope for you you're kind of "dead" already.
You just live to wake up and feel like a plague every single day, you won't really give anything to society, you will just be nothing.
You're a dead man walking amongst a society that will not accept you anyways, and that's kind of a death sentence already.

Your pain and sadness just lives on with the people/family that cared about you.

If none of the above just go ahead fren.
I don't think even if you had a family that cares about you, that you shouldn't commit suicide. They simply won't understand your thinking, and it's selfish to let someone stay alive just because YOU don't understand them and supposedly care about them, because you don't understand their suffering.

I don't believe in an afterlife.

I believe its just like sleeping without dreams or being in a coma. Except you never wake up.

Definitely sounds better than my current life

I don't believe in an afterlife.

I believe its just like sleeping without dreams or being in a coma. Except you never wake up.

Definitely sounds better than my current life

There at the end the cope is revealed. This is called wishful thinking. It's the same mistake we did with the bluepill, which was to think the best outcome was possible for us.
I don't think even if you had a family that cares about you, that you shouldn't commit suicide. They simply won't understand your thinking, and it's selfish to let someone stay alive just because YOU don't understand them and supposedly care about them, because you don't understand their suffering.

But they don't do it on purpose. They can't understand. The mind censors itself and has filters. Only a certain type of person can be fully black pill.

But they don't do it on purpose. They can't understand. The mind censors itself and has filters. Only a certain type of person can be fully black pill.
Well, obviously they don't do it on purpose.

If someone really is at their "breaking point" you could say, every second will further torture them, and make it even worse, it'll all be living hell.
If your family would want you to stay alive at that point, maybe even put you into a psych ward, they don't really care about your feelings, they will only care about how they themselves will be affected by it, about how they would feel bad, probably making you wanting to die even more.

So I'd say go for it, all of my perspective is from outside anyways, do what you want, if you actually care so much about your family and further willingly stray into the fire until it'll burn you into the ground while feeling all the pain, do it.

Well, obviously they don't do it on purpose.

If someone really is at their "breaking point" you could say, every second will further torture them, and make it even worse, it'll all be living hell.
If your family would want you to stay alive at that point, maybe even put you into a psych ward, they don't really care about your feelings, they will only care about how they themselves will be affected by it, about how they would feel bad, probably making you wanting to die even more.

So I'd say go for it, all of my perspective is from outside anyways, do what you want, if you actually care so much about your family and further willingly stray into the fire until it'll burn you into the ground while feeling all the pain, do it.

I have abandoned my family and have lived in seclusion. I wanna rope right now to be honest. But it would be a mistake. However, I have no idea if I'll ever be able to overcome the existential dread. But I'm gonna disconnect from all media, all human interaction, and see how that goes for some time. I have a plan, I'm just not sure i have the genes to make it happen.

I have abandoned my family and have lived in seclusion. I wanna rope right now to be honest. But it would be a mistake. However, I have no idea if I'll ever be able to overcome the existential dread. But I'm gonna disconnect from all media, all human interaction, and see how that goes for some time. I have a plan, I'm just not sure i have the genes to make it happen.
That's exactly what I mean with I see it from an outside perspective. My opinion is, that there isn't any sense, if you think it'd be a mistake, alright.
For me, it would only be useless torture, if I had no way to cope anymore, I would just off myself no matter if I had a family, hell, even if my family actually genuinely loved me.

Only reason i wake up is hatred and delusions that i feel r obtainable once i feel as tho it wont or cant happen im just gonna die :feelsmage:

Afterlife? I'm already having a shifty life and you're telling me that there is a more horrible place reserved for me when I die? Fuck it.

Fuck you. Your mom is stupid. Suicide is a biological mechanism that has helped humans to survive.

Agreed. Even If I had confirmation that the afterlife is less sufferable than this life I still wouldn't be able to commit suicide because of the mental pain it would give to my loved ones.

Afterlife? I'm already having a shifty life and you're telling me that there is a more horrible place reserved for me when I die? Fuck it.
It's gonna be over after that it's already over :feelsthink:

All people's answers against suicide are guided by their survival instinct, they just don't notice it.

if you have neetbux from mommy or are rich af yes definately is stupid, but if you poor it makes sense.

It’s kinda grey for me, since my ambition has revolved around roping. But, I might live once I finally make my perfected death in a bottle just like I did with my stepping stone. As I make attempts to perfect it, I begin to understand myself and I’ll one day find a path to walk. It’s just becoming clearer and clearer where my destiny lies…

6EBCDF9C EC2D 4DE8 8777 0FA1E2BC71A7

suicide is the ultimate test of willpower and strength

This is why i'm agnostic, afterlife may or may not exist, but if some god exists do you think he is gonna give incels an opportunity at life after this? Only chads and foids win