Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Communities that exist by following other communities are pathetic

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Kiwifarms, subreddits that follow lolcows and incel communities come to mind. I know the guys they mock aren't exactly cool. Chris Chan for example is a low IQ autistic manchild turned tranny that made sonic fanfiction called sonichu. But just how pathetic do you have to be to follow a life of an eccentric manchild for years and document his life?

This place by itself is pretty stale and boring. There is nothing special going on on this forum. Yet there are people with no personality, no personal opinions and no exciting interests that are willing to lurk this forum and read this post. Imagine that! They can't even come up with their own interest so they have to leech off other people and make lame commentary about their comments.

In the real world that's not an interest/hobby you would want to mention unless you are socially retarded no matter how "pathetic" the community or the person that you follow is.
You tell someone at work that you spend your afternoon following furries, my little pony fandom etc and they will think that those people are weird but they will also think that you're weird.

I expected this to be about IT since IT is also a community that follows the incel community.

If Incels collectively decided to stop talking or made up our own unique language, It would be over for IT

It's not coincidence that those shitholes are filled with the most mentally ill ''people''.
I expected this to be about IT since IT is also a community that follows the incel community.
It is not a thread dedicated solely about IT but IT still falls under the same category.

Last edited:
their entire existence comes down to being an onion with many layers of irony.