Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Community Service is cucked

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I have done community service before but I had to do it because in order for my criminal charges to be dropped, I had to complete around 60 hours of community service. I completed all 60 hours and I was free.

I laugh whenever I see sub5 men do community service because they are serving a community that doesnt give a fuck about them. One time, I saw a fat ass white subhuman picking up trash in his streets for free. He had a huge smile on his face because he felt good for helping his community. :feelskek:

let the world destroy itself. If we receive nothing, then we give nothing

I have done community service before but I had to do it because in order for my criminal charges to be dropped, I had to complete around 60 hours of community service. I completed all 60 hours and I was free.

I laugh whenever I see sub5 men do community service because they are serving a community that doesnt give a fuck about them. One time, I saw a fat ass white subhuman picking up trash in his streets for free. He had a huge smile on his face because he felt good for helping his community. :feelskek:

let the world destroy itself. If we receive nothing, then we give nothing
Rare L.
You know, I'd rather be a good and cheerful person who everyone fidgets with and laughs at, but at least I'm at peace with my soul. You can call that normie shit or cucked, but that's my principle.

Rare L.
You know, I'd rather be a good and cheerful person who everyone fidgets with and laughs at, but at least I'm at peace with my soul. You can call that normie shit or cucked, but that's my principle.
That is giga cucked

You know, I'd rather be a good and cheerful person, but at least I'm at peace with my soul. You can call that normie shit or cucked, but that's my principle.

One time, I saw a fat ass white subhuman picking up trash in his streets for free. He had a huge smile on his face because he felt good for helping his community. :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: