Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Completely alone on holidays

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I have nothing going on and it's one of those nights where I realized I was born as the purest loser and king of shit of earth.

I have no partner like all animals should have. I have no drive like all animals should have. I am excluded from anything . I don't know what I did wrong besides be conceived.

I have nothing going on and it's one of those nights where I realized I was born as the purest loser and king of shit of earth.

I have no partner like all animals should have. I have no drive like all animals should have. I am excluded from anything . I don't know what I did wrong besides be conceived.
you did nothing wrong

Attachments

• raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786 (1).jpg
    raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786 (1).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 12
It is pure agony.

Its not your fault, it's womens fault for putting you in a state of inceldom

Our lives are tragedies

Get some coffee and let pain flow through you very being.
There is nothing else to be done but acceptance.

Kinda just wanna shoot myself at a big New Year’s party so I can ruin it for everyone cause it’s their fault

If it makes you all feel better, there are plenty of people having fun in bed with someone else right now.

Go er (in video game!)

GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!!!

Same.

I never consented to being born either. I didn't ask to be put on this hellscape.

All because I lost the genetic lottery

Force yourself into people's lives by walking aimlessly outside or sitting in public smoking or adding random girls on Snapchat and harassing them or many other activities to feel less bored

I've never used Snapchat, how would you add random Foids? I dont want them to see my face anyway.

you did nothing wrong
I have come to grips that I in my pov have done nothing wrong. But to men and women I have because of my height and bone length.