Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Completely lost interest in video games

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
Video games used to be my go to cope,however nowadays there's not a single game that catches my interest,most of the time i try a game i end up uninstalling it after like 10 minutes of gameplay because it did nothing to alleviate my boredom.

But since i have no other copes to fall back on i keep trying different games in order to distract myself from my shit reality even though I'm not really having fun.

I tried the new Lords of the fallen (the cracked version of course since i don't wageslave and don't got shekels to waste on games,rather spend them on beer) recently and got bored of it very quicky but kept playing it for a few hours to pass the time after i maxed out my character with cheat engine so as not to struggle.
Anybody else not enjoying video games anymore?

Let's play Fallout 4.

Me too. I sold all my Xbox games. Now I just play mortal kombat 9 with my brother on the 360 every now and then, it's still my favorite MK

iam glad iam a racing games fan. I dont rely on good story games to have something to play.

How do you crack it?

I also had this face where i was extremely tired of video games. Take a few weeks or months break from video games. You could also try out new games or new game genres, this is what helped me most

I used to be like this too. Taking long breaks helps. Cut off any recent AAA stuff, run some emulators, and put more time into indie.

What you need to constantly remind yourself of is that videogames, being the most disposable medium, are on a spectrum. Unlike what normies think, the MAJORITY of what comes out is retrospectively dogshit, and there’s only a few good selections of videogames every now and then that are pure, faithful, and manage to accomplish something truly unique and special that, when looked back upon, still manage to hold up fairly well (e.g., Shadow of the Colossus, Portal, etc., you won’t find anything like them). So it’s not entirely your fault. A lot of them are just outright repetitive, demanding, and soulless and I think overall, the older you get, the harder it’ll become to enjoy it as a hobby. Don’t beat yourself for it.

Me too. I sold all my Xbox games. Now I just play mortal kombat 9 with my brother on the 360 every now and then, it's still my favorite MK
i play mk11, its the one of those games meant for having no friends, plus i love being toxic(racist) in vc

Been done with games for years but its a cope I have no choice.
Taking long breaks helps
If u gotta take frequent long breaks it means it is shit.

video games have also become soulless. especially AAA ones. vidya games are stuff that should only be made by people that actually enjoy what they're doing not corporations

If u gotta take frequent long breaks it means it is shit.
Maybe, but everything gets tiring after frequent sessions, don’t you think? Ultimately, it’s not just a matter of not being able to enjoy them, it’s more of a where and how to find the best ones suited to your taste. Taking breaks helps to refresh yourself a little bit and look for some of the better ones.

What? You don't want to walk through scripted events as a transqueer genderblob while being ideologically reeducated?

Maybe, but everything gets tiring after frequent sessions, don’t you think? Ultimately, it’s not just a matter of not being able to enjoy them, it’s more of a where and how to find the best ones suited to your taste. Taking breaks helps to refresh yourself a little bit and look for some of the better ones.
Yeah it does but video games are the only thing where it needs frequent long term breaks and stuff to be fun, just screams not that fun to me, games are more fun with friends that I do not have.

Fakecel if you regularly played video games

no other game beats world of warcraft.

its the perfect game for a lonely pathetic loser such as myself.

you can pvp with a lot of other players and chat, you can do dungeons with a group, you can do raids with a big group.

if you don't wanna do that you can mindlessly level a new alt.

I only play my on my PS2, and nothing else. And only because of nostalgia.

Gus fring

video games have also become soulless. especially AAA ones. vidya games are stuff that should only be made by people that actually enjoy what they're doing not corporations
Corporations need a virus outbreak yet again.

There Is a Platitude of Genres / Joice .

Try Out Something New once in a While . Or lern dmc4 Dante Like i did . :feelskek:

I also use to play video games but haven't in years. My longest without sleep was probably 36 or 42 hours playing MMORPGs. All I do is watch anime or sleep now. It use to be my main cope but then I got tired of spending all my money on MMORPGs trying to be the best when I wouldn't and I wasted my chance to moneymaxx on MMORPG cash shops instead of buying crypto when it was low.

I stopped playing FPS games like 12 years ago and I can't believe people are still playing these games. The last game I played was Battlefield 2, and games that are brand new look almost identical. It's like progress completely stopped and every game is just a rehash of the same BS and graphics looks almost the same. How can FPS not look any better after 12 years? Also I think what ruined the games was the regenerating health. What a stupid fucking concept. The first game I saw it was COD Modern Warfare (the first one). It just completely dumbed down everything just to make it easier for faggot gen Z kids so they don't cry when they get killed in the game. Fuck that, it's supposed to be a war game, and now all you have to do is wait behind a door for 5 seconds and you're instantly healed again. Congrats you made your game gay.

>Lords of the fallen
:feelskek:

just play retro games
only niggers and troons play modern vidya