Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [confession] met an amazing girl and im in a relationship (PICS) (tips)

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
yep its true. i finally managed to do it after all these years... who would have thought. she's an amazing girl, and I met her through a group of friends.

she's super tall, blonde, beautiful blue eyes. she's so smart and inspires me and all my friends, and she also works as a model while studying at the same time.

i really hit the jackpot today.

so today she invited me to help out one of her friends, as her friend was leaving for another school. after her friend left, she cried a lot, and she told me "now I have nobody left..." so I told her she still has me and hugged her. Then she said she loved me, and she actually loved me a lot. I was so happy and we basically decided we would start a relationship at that point.

I'm so happy I've been smiling the entire evening guys

Pics of my GF
persona-5-ann-takamaki.jpg

10c.jpg

Yes guys it's definitely amazing, and best of all I believe you can all do it.

All you have to do is buy a PS4 and the game Persona 5, and play around 40-50 hours until you unlock rank 9 confidant with Ann Takamaki.

I'm really glad for you, man! May we all escape inceldom one day like you.

She's nice, but Makoto is way better.

She's nice, but Makoto is way better.

I like blondes and Ann has been there since the start, on top of that I can't date someone smarter than me (kek). Makoto is definitely waifu material though, damn, and Makoto's older sister is hot too.

I would date all of the girls in Persona 5 actually, damn.

damn, shes a catch, hope you two are happy :)

40-50 hours? MY TIME IS NOW

I like blondes and Ann has been there since the start, on top of that I can't date someone smarter than me (kek). Makoto is definitely waifu material though, damn, and Makoto's older sister is hot too.

I would date all of the girls in Persona 5 actually, damn.

P4 had the best girls overall
Naoto best girl:heart:
but P5 had way better gameplay.

Didn't read it because I knew you were trolling. No incel ever escaped.

Damn I had my "OUT OUT REEEEEE!" ready.

Lma
yep its true. i finally managed to do it after all these years... who would have thought. she's an amazing girl, and I met her through a group of friends.

she's super tall, blonde, beautiful blue eyes. she's so smart and inspires me and all my friends, and she also works as a model while studying at the same time.

i really hit the jackpot today.

so today she invited me to help out one of her friends, as her friend was leaving for another school. after her friend left, she cried a lot, and she told me "now I have nobody left..." so I told her she still has me and hugged her. Then she said she loved me, and she actually loved me a lot. I was so happy and we basically decided we would start a relationship at that point.

I'm so happy I've been smiling the entire evening guys

Pics of my GF
persona-5-ann-takamaki.jpg

10c.jpg

Yes guys it's definitely amazing, and best of all I believe you can all do it.

All you have to do is buy a PS4 and the game Persona 5, and play around 40-50 hours until you unlock rank 9 confidant with Ann Takamaki.
Lmao

damn you fuckin got me lol, i was so furious,

cool cool, but most importantly did you hold frame bruh?

Holy shit you fucking did it. This was one of the best baits I have seen in a long time

Knew it was a troll after I got to 'friends'. No one has friends here buddy boyo.

Underrated post.