[It's Over] [COPE] The football/soccer team you backed is getting hammered 6-0 with only a minute left to play...

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Ugly | Manlet | Autist | Freak | Subhuman
-
18d 10h 2m
Suddenly some guy gets up and says...
“They still have a chance bro they can still win!” :soy:

It’s not even cope at that point, it’s STUPIDITY.
It is blatantly over for the losing team.
The same applies for Incels. I’m an ugly manlet and I’m autistic as fuck. My best trait? Being white. That’s it. Yet bluepilled soy man here:soy: still thinks that I can ascend.

It is fucking over. Done and dusted. I’m sub 8, an autistic freak and I’m a manlet. It doesn’t take a fucking genius to figure out that I’m not going to get laid. Stop denying what’s in front of you, stop embarrassing yourself and stop fucking coping. It’s over.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The Vsaucemaxxer
-
12d 15h 27m
Its cringy as hell when they cheer the losing team on

Colvin76

Colvin76

3/10 Autistic Gymcel. 18 year old KHHV.
-
79d 21h 4m
I can relate to this. There are way too many bluepill faggots on here trying to give me false hope.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

Locked in an Unfortunate Existence
-
22d 14h 35m
EuroFag Soccer:feelspuke:

Now that the world is ending I feel I can be more open about my hate for all things Europe:feelzez:

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
40d 23h 58m
Sometimes you can reverse a 3-0 or a 4-0, watch PSG/Roma vs Barca or Dortmund vs Schalke for that matter
Altho anything beyond that is over

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
27d 10h 7m
What about the dumbass team which doesn't even want to go out into the field to start the game and is basing their defeatism on not being Real Madrid?

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Ugly | Manlet | Autist | Freak | Subhuman
-
18d 10h 2m
Its cringy as hell when they cheer the losing team on
True. Damn soys.
I can relate to this. There are way too many bluepill faggots on here trying to give me false hope.
Exactly. Don’t lie to me by saying that I can still ascend when I blatantly can’t. None of my ancestors had to self improve to get laid.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
101d 10h 34m
Sometimes you can reverse a 3-0 or a 4-0, watch PSG/Roma vs Barca or Dortmund vs Schalke for that matter
Altho anything beyond that is over
I mean he said with one minute left to play. The biggest comeback there which was the PSG-Barca one was influence by the referees incompetence. Also don’t forget Liverpool-Barca

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
50d 19h 35m
what's your favorite team

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
40d 23h 58m
I mean he said with one minute left to play. The biggest comeback there which was the PSG-Barca one was influence by the referees incompetence. Also don’t forget Liverpool-Barca
Tbhtbh in that case it's beyond retarded. I think most football matches are ''staged'' in the sense that the referees greatly benefit the stronger team aka the favorite. One of the reasons why I stopped watching soccer altogether.

Joelossus

Joelossus

22 y/o, panic attackcel/mentalcel
-
20d 7h 28m
It's over for FC Schalke 04 fans.