Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill COPERS GTFIH - 16 year old FEMOID drops a blackpill: "The only thing I can find physically attractive about a guy is his FACE".

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Now we all know most females and normies all have the same stupid bluepilled view, that looks doesnt matter, that its personality and other aspects that attract people together.

But at a rare time, we do see a female who drops a redpill or a blackpill that is what we have been saying all along. Now the whiteknights might start orbiting her and bs their way thru and be like " lol gal everyone knows this we just want to tell ppl its personality matters so we dont seem shallow xDD" or they might start full on arguing with her and deny the blackpill, who knows??

Now back to the context of the title....

Women's attraction is 100% looks based, to claim that women are less visual than men is nothing short of retarded. If anything, women are more visual than men. Without further ado.....

This is an excerpt i found from a 16 year old femoid dropping the blackpill we all wanted to hear

> "I don't know if this is the place to put this, but I don't know where else I could put this. I have a hard time explaining it, but I'll try my hardest to describe my feelings. Okay, I am a 16 year old straight girl and I am having a bit of a problem with my realization about my sexual attraction to guys. I do like guys, only have crushes on guys, and have never had any romantic or sexual attraction to girls. Yet, I just realized that I am not sexually attracted to the male body. I don't feel any desire or anything when I see a guy's body whether he is fat, fit, or thin. The only thing I can find physically attractive about a guy is his face. I know this may sound weird or stupid, but I don't know how else to describe this. I came to this realization whenever I was at a slumber party with my friends (all girls) and some began to talk about their celebrity crushes and talked about how ripped or fit they guys were. They turned to me and asked which celebrity had the hottest body and I just found myself thinking and eventually realized I didn't find a guy's body hot. I answered Zac Efron because one of the other girls had talked about him before they asked me, but I am just so confused right now."

Remember people, FACE comes before your body. Face is the one that women look at first, not the body. Of course your body matters too, but your FACE always comes is viewed first. IF A WOMAN IS NOT ATTRACTED TO YOUR FACE, SHE WILL NOT BE CAPABLE OF FEELING ANYTHING FOR YOU. Empathy? Fuck no, she wants you dead she could care less if Zac Effron started smashing your subhuman skull with a huge brick.

> "I looked up my problem on google but all I could find was an asexual forum talking about their sexuality. I can't be asexual, right? I'm attracted to guy's facial aesthetics, just not their bodies. I know I'm not lesbian because I have never felt that way towards another girl. I am somewhat of prude, I suppose, I am of Christian faith and my family is moderately conservative. I dug deeper on the web and found some people suggesting that women who feel this way may have a hormonal/chemical imbalance however, I don't know if that's true. I am wondering if maybe I'm just at that age where everything is awkward or is this something more. Can anyone else relate to my feelings? Is it normal for a girl my age to feel this way? Is it possible that I am just more of a face person rather than a body person? I hope I didn't confuse anyone too much, I am having trouble explaining it myself. Thank you for any replies and/or advice."

The fact is that women are nothing but drones looking for the best genetic specimen to inseminate them. That's it, that's all there is to women, which is why they appear borderline retarded in most cases. Women ARE sex objects when you think about it as much as everyone tries to push that they are not. Women are not capable of any independent thought beyond judging whether a guy is attractive. And they don't even understand it themselves, they won't be able to tell you why they find someone attractive, they just know they do. They don't care if you slam them, beat them or whatever, all that women care is that you are facially attractive and that you fuck them.

Gymcels on suicide watch
:feelsmega::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Just lol. That girl has a typical female attraction style. Thats why a lot of girls think they have some special sexuality like demisexuality or asexuality. Its just they havent met Chad yet.

This is retarded. There is a ton of guys who have fuck-ugly neanderthal faces and killer bodies, and they pull femoids like crazy. Unless you are disfigured, body overrides face every day.

This is retarded. There is a ton of guys who have fuck-ugly neanderthal faces and killer bodies, and they pull femoids like crazy. Unless you are disfigured, body overrides face every day.
not sure if trolling or srs.

You are insane just lol

brad-pitt-hot-on-the-beach-wallpaper-3609-1024x768.jpg

This is the type of guy females want

Not

TL44icK.jpg

Alex-Haidau-1.jpg

4oFN1wS.png

You are insane just lol

brad-pitt-hot-on-the-beach-wallpaper-3609-1024x768.jpg

This is the type of guy females want

Not

TL44icK.jpg

Alex-Haidau-1.jpg

4oFN1wS.png
read it again, i said, that women will always go after FACE first. But yes knowing a lot of women these days their standards are so high they want a good looking face and a relatively good body.

Wish i could fuck that 16 yo girl. (If she not ugly tho)

C O P E

read it again, i said, that women will always go after FACE first. But yes knowing a lot of women these days their standards are so high they want a good looking face and a relatively good body.

what? i was responding to the retarded coper, not you

Wish i could fuck that 16 yo girl. (If she not ugly tho)
kek not many 16 year old femoids are ugly tbh, Unless they are extremely fat. Its when femoids get to like 20 + u can tell/ see how fucking disgusting and ugly they are but thankfully for them they have fake up ( makeup)

kek not many 16 year old femoids are ugly tbh, Unless they are extremely fat. Its when femoids get to like 20 + u can tell/ see how fucking disgusting and ugly they are but thankfully for them they have fake up ( makeup)

You know some 16 year old sloots ???? If you have any,, i take youre offer so i can rapefuck them (if they consent ofccourse..... nahh would fuck them any way with or without consent MUAHAHAHAHA)

You know some 16 year old sloots ???? If you have anybi take youre offer to rapefuck them (if they consent ofccourse..... nahh would fuck them any way with or without consent MUAHAHAHAHA)
well it is legal in my country to fuck 16 year olds but nah i am not attracted to 16 year olds tbh, even if i was, none of them would want to fuck me anyway, they are all just as high standards and hypergamous just like their older counterparts ( 20 + femoids)

And yet here I am fasting and with sore muscles. FML.

You're retarded.

it's over for delusional copers

mobilize the purification units.

yes because 2 girls only being attracted to face and not caring about body means that all girls feel that way

Sigh. Why havent i roped yet

Just lol. That girl has a typical female attraction style. Thats why a lot of girls think they have some special sexuality like demisexuality or asexuality. Its just they havent met Chad yet.

Won't stop gymcelling. It's fun and a fit body is a huge status halo and can get you out of trouble when some punks want to throw hands.

Won't stop gymcelling. It's fun and a fit body is a huge status halo and can get you out of trouble when some punks want to throw hands.
when would such situation occur that these punks do such a thing? most of us arent in high school anymore... heck even college that shit doesnt happen much. college fights is usually chad vs chad. or normie vs normie

when would such situation occur that these punks do such a thing? most of us arent in high school anymore... heck even college that shit doesnt happen much. college fights is usually chad vs chad. or normie vs normie
Despite HS having ended years ago I still have punks from there on my ass who have a problem with me, believe it or not!

No face no case no face no case no face no case no face no case no face no case

No face no case no face no case no face no case no face no case no face no case
another goldie i found although sounds bluepillish is = no chest, no sex