Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Creepshoting everything that walks. 2

Thinking about going creepshotting soon. I might go to the Mall near my house and creepshot some foids there tbh.
If I do, I'll post 'em here:feelzez:
Good luck :feelsokman:

Go to greece or albania you'll find short people there
If i could i would move to indochina somewhere, they are the shortest in the world.

If i could i would move to indochina somewhere, they are the shortest in the world.
But not your own people tho
Completely different race and culture

But not your own people tho
Completely different race and culture
My people treat me as shit, they are condescending and mocking toward me more than slavs for not having wife and kids. It really sucks not fitting in anywhere.

I live in the small town in Serbia, there isnt many young people here, they either work or study in bigger cities, there are much more people over 40 than below. Take into account im an ethnic and there is around 1k of people my race in this town, half of them are my cousins, they also get married and breed kid at very young age, with all that i never had a dating pool.
Of course it's foreign poopoo language land

brooooo amazing work !!!

how do you do it without calling any attention to your phone? any tips? :feelsLSD:
if you have a android phone you can click the power button twice fast and you go in camera mode(without unlocking phone), go into settings and you can make it that as soon as the camera opens its always video or photo then you just click the volume down button and you start recording/taking pictures. Set your brightness down and nobody will notice you can literally walk around with you phone in your hand and record nobody will notice :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

if you have a android phone you can click the power button twice fast and you go in camera mode(without unlocking phone), go into settings and you can make it that as soon as the camera opens its always video or photo then you just click the volume down button and you start recording/taking pictures. Set your brightness down and nobody will notice you can literally walk around with you phone in your hand and record nobody will notice :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Thats smart if you unexpectedly decide to film some girl, best way imo is background video recorders as you can still normally use your phone.

Thats smart if you unexpectedly decide to film some girl, best way imo is background video recorders as you can still normally use your phone.
IDK this method is smoother because you can do it without looking on your phone and it looks less suspcious because it can be done with one hand unless someone is naturally suspicious its impossible to notice because it doesnt look like you did anything on your phone (literally just holding it in your hand) i feel like you could get really far with this method under skirt maybe if you sit infront of a girl or in public transport just pulling out phone out of pocket and click the buttons i think you get a vibration if you press volume down that it is recording/taking photos (lmao its like someone in Samsung knew what he was doing) but i have no experience with creepshoting i am too much of a coomer to be satisfied by creep shots i think it wouldnt be enough for my coomer brain especially from some random foids

IDK this method is smoother because you can do it without looking on your phone and it looks less suspcious because it can be done with one hand unless someone is naturally suspicious its impossible to notice because it doesnt look like you did anything on your phone (literally just holding it in your hand) i feel like you could get really far with this method under skirt maybe if you sit infront of a girl or in public transport just pulling out phone out of pocket and click the buttons i think you get a vibration if you press volume down that it is recording/taking photos (lmao its like someone in Samsung knew what he was doing) but i have no experience with creepshoting i am too much of a coomer to be satisfied by creep shots i think it wouldnt be enough for my coomer brain especially from some random foids
Nowadays is normal to check your phone from time to time. Background recorder is better because screen is off so you can touch and grab and hold your phone however you want without accidentally stopping the thing, you need to start it only once and then pretend you walk around without paying attention to your phone, if you have baggy hoodie with long sleeves you can even hide the phone completely. Later when you get home you can extract frames from the video that you like.

Nowadays is normal to check your phone from time to time. Background recorder is better because screen is off so you can touch and grab and hold your phone however you want without accidentally stopping the thing, you need to start it only once and then pretend you walk around without paying attention to your phone, if you have baggy hoodie with long sleeves you can even hide the phone completely. Later when you get home you can extract frames from the video that you like.
I wish i knew all this shit when i went to school as a teenager i would had crazy teacher gallery ( i had some hot teachers in school, there was someone doing this shit and sending it to the popular kids for social points) but now it seems pointless especially if the only targets could be some random foids on the streets

Last edited:
I wish i knew all this shit when i went to school as a teenager i would had crazy teacher gallery ( i had some hot teachers in school, there was someone doing this shit and sending it to the popular kids for social points) but now it seems pointless especially if the only targets could be some random foidson the streets
Yeah, thats why i did it only couple of times, i was experimenting. There is not much point in it.
low inhibs me
Im insanely high inhib. If you hold the phone next to your body and occasionally wave it around and act natural there is zero chance for anyone to notice it.

You do though, faggot
you arent even involved in this and now you are working into a seethe as well. can you ride his dick any harder?

you arent even involved in this and now you are working into a seethe as well. can you ride his dick any harder?
Pipe down 2022 cuck that's all

How TF did you get the 5th one without getting exposed

Based AF. Superb work, OP.

Holy shit based

but you didnt do it :feelsthink:

show uz your creepshot pozt

Based brocel. I have been creepshoting myself. Got quite a collection. Should I post it here?