Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Creepshoting everything that walks. 2

It was a cloudy day so many images were unusable due to low light.

View attachment 631352
This is the only thing that stood out to me here.. fuck! Life isn’t fair… dammit I’ve got to this age why can’t inexperience that once.. I don’t even need sx I just wish I could have a pair of thick legs like that around me while I watch tv or lie down at night once. I ever see one’s built like that it’s so frustrating I just wish I could know what those would feel like.. god I’d give anything to look good enough to get a girl with chunky legs like that….

I just can’t handle being not good enough….
It hurts so much there’s some guys out there who can get females like that who they get to touch and do everything with and not on just 1 day but regularly… jeez I just want to try once before I die..

This is the only thing that stood out to me here.. fuck! Life isn’t fair… dammit I’ve got to this age why can’t inexperience that once.. I don’t even need sx I just wish I could have a pair of thick legs like that around me while I watch tv or lie down at night once. I ever see one’s built like that it’s so frustrating I just wish I could know what those would feel like.. god I’d give anything to look good enough to get a girl with chunky legs like that….

I just can’t handle being not good enough….
It hurts so much there’s some guys out there who can get females like that who they get to touch and do everything with and not on just 1 day but regularly… jeez I just want to try once before I die..
For me its girls with big butts. I wonder how is like having a girl with great body sitting in your lap with her big butt on your crotch and hugging you.

For me its girls with big butts. I wonder how is like having a girl with great body sitting in your lap with her big butt on your crotch and hugging you.
I’d imagine like a big meaty cushion firm but soft but also like jelly in a way. I just hate not being good enough it’s so frustrating I want to break down sometimes cause there’s nothing I can do cause of this society

I’d imagine like a big meaty cushion firm but soft but also like jelly in a way. I just hate not being good enough it’s so frustrating I want to break down sometimes cause there’s nothing I can do cause of this society
I dream of gropping thicc foids in jeans. Fuck this cruel existence.