Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cry together here

Holy shit bros. Tomorrow is the day. I've no idea what to write for a note.
write down ur reasons for doing it bro...at least ppl will understand :feelsbadman:

I think my anxiety/depression/stress/whatever causes chest pains very often, could be that , it's getting harder and harder for me to function... idk what to do. I'm tired no matter how much I sleep and nothing brings me any joy these days. I feel like I'll just break down at any moment now and aaa I just can't see any light... idk how to describe it, I wanted to vent and it's not effective if I don't post it. I just want to go into a forest and survive there so I never have to see this disgusting species, so I'm alone and have my peace and nothing is creating this pressure inside me :cryfeels::cryfeels:.

I just needed to vent tbh, I'll curb the self pity and the "woe is me" bullshit now.

I think my anxiety/depression/stress/whatever causes chest pains very often, could be that , it's getting harder and harder for me to function... idk what to do. I'm tired no matter how much I sleep and nothing brings me any joy these days. I feel like I'll just break down at any moment now and aaa I just can't see any light... idk how to describe it, I wanted to vent and it's not effective if I don't post it. I just want to go into a forest and survive there so I never have to see this disgusting species, so I'm alone and have my peace and nothing is creating this pressure inside me :cryfeels::cryfeels:.

I just needed to vent tbh, I'll curb the self pity and the "woe is me" bullshit now.

:feelsbadman:
Life is a joke and I'm the punchline. I'm tired even though I slept for ten hours.

Reminds me of when my pet died.

It's a banger.
Bettedaviseyes

Pretty much how I feel all the time these days.

I cry when I think of the life that I wasted. And I couldnt even do anything about it. I cry for my parents but also because of them...they couldnt give me a good enough start in life to overcome the barrier put up by society.

Now im the loser and the outside world thinks its all my own fault. :cryfeels:
Life is a joke and I'm the punchline. I'm tired even though I slept for ten hours.

Except everything is broken, not just dreams.

Its over:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsseriously::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:
Fukkkkkkmmkmm fukkkkkkkkkfukkkkkkkkm

Dad got his PET scan. If he doesn't have cancer my life has no meaning at this point, if he does then I get to watch another member of my family die a tortured death.

Even with meaning I feel no motivation to live. As suicide becomes more enticing then so does revenge, which begets rage.

I want to be happy so badly.

Dad got his PET scan. If he doesn't have cancer my life has no meaning at this point, if he does then I get to watch another member of my family die a tortured death.

Even with meaning I feel no motivation to live. As suicide becomes more enticing then so does revenge, which begets rage.

I want to be happy so badly.
:feelscry:

What is a few tears in the rain?
What is a few screams of agony in a big city
where no one is happy and everyone is in pain?

Could I be dead?
to me, life is pointless and empty, and cold
like my single bed.