Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cucked by an ugly girl

faggitron

faggitron

twinkcel
-
469% - Forgot to put "no homo"
I was talking to this girl who was tons of leagues below me surprisingly lol, but she was nice and had an alright personality and I thought she was genuinely interested in me.

Agreed to go on a date with me and we were talking all about valentines day and whatnot, but not even a week later this whore starts acting distant and ghosts me completely after a bit. Totally messed me up but it was whatever because it's not like this is new to me.

Just seen yesterday after stalking her fucking Instagram that she had some retarded dread headed fuck on her story, guy completely fucks me over in looks and I'm shocked as to how she even pulled him. She's probably going to get used to fuck by this guy and I just don't understand why she wouldn't want to choose me who was going to respect her lmfao, makes no sense?

Ready to go gay any day now...

Least retarded cucktears infiltrator

Screenshot 135

Ban this twink faggot @proudweeb

I was talking to this girl who was tons of leagues below me surprisingly lol, but she was nice and had an alright personality and I thought she was genuinely interested in me.

Agreed to go on a date with me and we were talking all about valentines day and whatnot, but not even a week later this whore starts acting distant and ghosts me completely after a bit. Totally messed me up but it was whatever because it's not like this is new to me.

Just seen yesterday after stalking her fucking Instagram that she had some retarded dread headed fuck on her story, guy completely fucks me over in looks and I'm shocked as to how she even pulled him. She's probably going to get used to fuck by this guy and I just don't understand why she wouldn't want to choose me who was going to respect her lmfao, makes no sense?

Ready to go gay any day now...
FAKECELS DETECTED

FAKECELS DETECTED BOYOS

Red and black I dress, eagle on my chest
It's good to be an Albanian
Keep my head up high for that flag I die
I'm proud to be an Albanian

this piece of shit wanted to get instantly banned on purpose or what?

Nigga got 469% Ban straight to alcatraz

He wanted some incel ass

IMG 1511

Me hunting faggotron

Incel trait: you get friendzoned by the ugly girl

why are other 2024cels like this