Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucked Patriotic dating Site in France

O

Osman279

Admiral
★★★
In France, a new platform, “Droite au coeur” (which translates as ‘Right in the Heart’), has emerged in order to connect patriots that are seeking meaningful connections.

View: https://youtu.be/B8wuQk-cpAo?si=PN2cNKnu0iUf1N8t

@LeFrenchCel @Marcus Toole @Monke @Robespierre

Husband: Where are the women? Where are the women?

The wife enters and sits down.

Husband: Ah, well, here’s one already!

Wife: I’ve just come back from the site (their patriotic dating site), but clearly the girls are missing! It is almost as if they’re searching for their soulmates on the outskirts of the ghetto, looking for Mehdi while smoking shisha.
(screen displays a parody meme of a Dark man)

Husband: Nah.

Wife: Yes.

Husband: Nah!

Wife: Yes!

Husband: Who the hell is Mehdi?

(sound of crickets chirping)

Wife, turning to face the camera: Ladies, are you tired of encountering narrow-minded leftist guys? Join us on “Droite au coeur!” (translate as ‘Right in the Heart’)

Husband: Absolutely, come along!

Wife continues: “Droite au coeur” is the leading dating site for all patriots! Meet handsome, intelligent men with strong values! So, come on, ladies!

Husband trying to look handsome in front of the camera: Absolutely…

Wife, angrily: Hey, you! Don’t forget that you’re taken!

Husband: Oh yes, my darling.

Wife: We’re counting on you, ladies, and most importantly, spread the word about us!

Husband: Fanny (wife’s name), I can already see three coming!

@B/W muttcel you can speak French right?

@idfklma @Tajincel

Kiketriotism as its finest. This cucked ahh foid worshipping video is just what France look like.

Yeah, ad is cringe as shit but I'm so desperate I'd try almost anything at this point besides tranny and faggotmaxxing
You sure are naive if you think there is more than 40 yo divorced roasties looking for chad in those type of things.

That's cringe af :feelskek:

The play, the script, everything is horrible.

The idea of attracting people to les sites du rencontres by handsome men is retarded. If you manage to get chicks in the guys will follow.

Surprised they used that negro meme and didnt think it was racist lol