Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Cucktears are absolute racists

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Screenshot 20180611 231517

Screenshot 20180611 231528

So let me get this straight, when we use descriptive names such as Tyrone, and Chang we are being racist according to these people even though we only use the names to categorize the attractive men into their different races. But when they completely vilify and lambast the Russian people and their culture it is not considered racist.
And I remember when Donald trump called some third world countries "shithole" these people where going crazy and calling him racist, but here they are doing the exact same thing except towards the Russians.

There's nothing wrong with being racist. Not gonna directly defend cuckqueers, but both and them should be allow to be as racist as we want.

So let me get this straight, when we use descriptive names such as Tyrone, and Chang we are being racist according to these people even though we only use the names to categorize the attractive men into their different races. But when they completely vilify and lambast the Russian people and their culture it is not considered racist.
And I remember when Donald trump called some third world countries "shithole" these people where going crazy and calling him racist, but here they are doing the exact same thing except towards the Russians.
High IQ af. Good Job.

They're just butthurt at Russia for not letting gays and feminists do their mess there.

lol this and the thread about only dating certain races confirms they're racists. I'm ok with racists. I'm not one, but i believe people should be able to believe whatever they want. its just hypocritical that they try to act all high and mighty.

There's nothing wrong with being racist. Not gonna directly defend cuckqueers, but both and them should be allow to be as racist as we want.
It's less about the fact that they're racist, moreover the fact that they preach to us about how racist we are when using certain terminologies whilst they themselves straight up discriminate against an entire people because they have an incel forum.

It's less about the fact that they're racist, moreover the fact that they preach to us about how racist we are when using certain terminologies whilst they themselves straight up discriminate against an entire people because they have an incel forum.
Ah, it's hypocrisy, I see. I think the below post hit it on the head well.

They're just butthurt at Russia for not letting gays and feminists do their mess there.

It's not just that, these people are full on co spinach nutjobs. They like to make fun of people like Alex Jones even though these guys are constantly accusing the Russian government of doing some crazy shit.
While they completely ignore any other countries behavior, they completely fixate on Russia because they think Donald trump will get impeached if they can find some collusion, even though it never happened.

Someone link the site? Feel like lurking it right now.

These leftist cucks are influenced by Zionist propaganda which makes them hate Russia.

Russia is a wonderful country with serious people, cucktears fuckers, go back to suck your wife boyfriend cock and don't open this mouth full of cum to talk about mother russia again.

They are definitely racist fucks, screw them. Russia is a great country.

Racism against the ebil ruskies is the last acceptable form of racism.
They are definitely racist fucks, screw them. Russia is a great country.