Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears foid: "For my homework, I'm going to infiltrate an incel forum"

Nicholas Cage Laugh GIF - NicholasCage Laugh Manic - Discover & Share GIFs  | Ovarian cyst, Ovarian cyst symptoms, Ovarian

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jktbb8/for_my_extension_2_english_major_task_i_am_going/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Of course the main character in her narrative is going to be a lonely, average-looking gamer. Ugly people simply don't exist; no one wants to write about ugly people.

What's the point of doing any research if you have already shaped a narrative?

This. They already know what their "truth" is. Why bother to make research in the first place when you have your whole thesis beforehand? Researchers are nothing more than glorified activists. Especially the social "scientist" doesn't see the data as a hard fact, but rather as a kind of clay he can manipulate for his own wishes. And even with the same empirical data you can come to completely different conclusions, what the lie and the truth is only depends on the person and the subjective will of that person. All those who worship science know nothing about science, for them it's a religion. Statistics/methodology are foreign concepts for those cultists of science that think that Bill Nye and others represent actual science.

Half the users who joined in august-october are ITcels or foids and its fucking obvious and all the mods are retards

JFL at this stupid whore trying to study us as if we're some sort of animals

no one here was "indoctrinated" into hating women, you end up hating people through the negative interactions you have with them.

This isn't even the first person who made a school project based on us. :feelskek:

yknow for a group of lonely virgins they seem to be obsessed with us :feelsseriously:

@FullTimeLoser and @gymletethnicel be like "please PM me, please. I'm a simp anyway!" :lul:

no one here was "indoctrinated" into hating women, you end up hating people through the negative interactions you have with them.

This isn't even the first person who made a school project based on us. :feelskek:
I think fiction is generally a better avenue for people who actually want to make shit up, though. If you want to provide social commentary please don't pretend to be fair and objective.

What's the point of doing any research if you have already shaped a narrative?
How else can you find outliers to cherry pick so that you can strawman the target of your narrative?

How else can you find outliers to cherry pick so that you can strawman the target of your narrative?
Don't find outliers. Just straight up lie, like Sabrina Erdely did when she came up with that fake story about a rape case at UVA.

@SillyTruecel Thoughts?:feelsPop:

why it's always foids trying to study us jfl

they don't even have the cognitive capacity to study some social/natural phenomenon seriously so they have to come up with some meme shit "misogyny among men" "inklers and their hate" bs

She can ask me anything she wants :forcedsmile:

If you want to provide social commentary please don't pretend to be fair and objective.
The fact that the social commentary controls society is why Foidscum abuse it. How else will they ensure that they can happily frolic and abscond with Attractive Men while the Unattractive Men work 9-5 and suffer horrifying mental difficulties from being denied things that Humans need to survive and be sane, if not for their brainwashing and gaslighting programs? This is the feminist dream.. absolute power to do exactly what they want 100% of the time with 0 consequences ever.

If she goes ER on her female classmates I'll give her an A.

why it's always foids trying to study us jfl

they don't even have the cognitive capacity to study some social/natural phenomenon seriously so they have to come up with some meme shit "misogyny among men" "inklers and their hate" bs
Because they are a hivemind.. they must show Men that they are bad, evil, literally Hitler and get them to give up all their rights because they are rapists and so evil. It is all to get more power. Men in centuries past took the heads of other Men to take their power. Now Foids take their brains instead and make the head hollow as if there was no power there to begin with. The disgusting parody of Man it produces is grotesque. The Modern Man walks around with no Brain.. honestly most of them with their pox'd minds should be culled so their harmful Dogma may bot be spread anymore. It is like their brains are taken out and replaced with a sound box that keeps spouting feminist lies every time it is asked any question about Males.

I hated women and society even before knowing what the redpill is. fucking bitch if she wants to study something she can study my dick instead.

it'll be as successful as that shitty "cuck" movie.

When I was in school/college, we actually had real assignments that required actual research or work. Over for oldcels

"She" is probably a tranny.

Well at least she admits there is an issue with young men nowadays...

God forbid she signs up here falling victim to dangerous white supremacists such as @ThoughtfulCel

Why are so many people obsessed with us? All we do is post on our own forum. This isn’t even the first time some foid dedicated an entire project for us. Also jfl at saying “average looking”. Foids can’t even accept the fact that ugly males exist. I’m pretty sure she will get banned after joining here since she just said her plan out loud
@SillyTruecel Thoughts?:feelsPop:
That probably is her lmao

Last edited:
Please infiltrate my dick

Wow, that's some major research there, will be very useful in your future mcdonalds job.

OK, let's start verifying new members seriously
full

Im a lonely gamer but subhuman looking :c
Varg

She looks at us like some unknown species she wants to learn more about :feelsseriously:

> who fits the general archetype of an incel (gamer, lonely, average-looking,)
average, ok...
> from a bad home
cope, why cant we just have normal experiences and be rejected due to looks?

these people just cannot fathom that we are ugly, thats it. the end. there is no deeper meaning to any of this shit, we just lost a diceroll in terms of looks.

Last edited:
these people just cannot fathom that we are ugly, thats it. the end. there is no deeper meaning to any of this shit, we just lost a diceroll in terms of looks.

This is why we can't take anything a bluepiller says seriously. JFL at listening to someone who denies your experiences.

Fucking slut, this is why i fucking hate “papers” about incels. They think as if we are test subjects. I hope that whore fucking dies (in minecraft)

I'm suspicious of any greycel/bluecel making a poll after day or two.

We had hoes like these come on net asking us retarded questions and say ''itz for muh univerisiteh'' JFL literally.