Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears foid: "For my homework, I'm going to infiltrate an incel forum"

is @SillyTruecel actually a foid?

Don’t know tbh

Everyone accuses him/her

I said DM pics of bobs and vagene if foid :chad:
But I got nothing:feelsbadman:

Half the users who joined in august-october are ITcels or foids and its fucking obvious
They really have nothing better to do.
JFL at this stupid whore trying to study us as if we're some sort of animals
They get a kick out of kicking ugly males when they are down.
Even after incels have been rejected and ignored IRL by foids they stalk us here.
I'd rather they be congruent in their actions and ignore us IRL and online.
That probably is her lmao
Not even a laughing matter tbh
That user has consistently insulted users, said that it was good if a blackpill founder (omegavirginrevolt) killed himself and constantly mocks ethnic males.

I'm suspicious of any greycel/bluecel making a poll after day or two.
Such as that thread about whether a lot of members getting banned on this site makes members here trust each other less or more.
made by JaunArcCel (JaunArc = Joan of Arc where Joan is a foid)

Not even a laughing matter tbh
That user has consistently insulted users, said that it was good if a blackpill founder (omegavirginrevolt) killed himself and constantly mocks ethnic males
She (foid from this thread) hasn’t made an account yet. The other foid made an account late september. I am appalled that the mods didn’t ban the foid and even locked the thread calling her out

She (foid from this thread) hasn’t made an account yet. The other foid made an account late september. I am appalled that the mods didn’t ban the foid and even locked the thread calling her out
Remember the Naama Kates conundrum where members here were also calling that out and mods locked that thread?

I have a feeling they are trying to make this site more PR friendly while at the same trying to keep it edgy which is why racepill threads are always pinned.

Remember the Naama Kates conundrum where members here were also calling that out and mods locked that thread?

I have a feeling they are trying to make this site more PR friendly while at the same trying to keep it edgy which is why racepill threads are always pinned.
This is bad. Why are they doing this? Atleast let us have a forum where only we are allowed and free to say what we want

This isn't even the first person who made a school project based on us. :feelskek:
I remember at least two other holes on CuckTears who did them. Bet they make themselves look retarded because normal people don't care.

She (foid from this thread) hasn’t made an account yet. The other foid made an account late september.
Foid could have been lying in the CuckTears thread about how she hasn't yet made an account tbh

Foid could have been lying in the CuckTears thread about how she hasn't yet made an account tbh
Could be true. But she said she was going to make surveys and polls. The entire thread itself could just be a red herring as well tbh

Could be true. But she said she was going to make surveys and polls. The entire thread itself could just be a red herring as well tbh
Look at one of the threads by JauneArcCel asking if the tendency for a lot of people to get banned from this site means members here trust each other more or less.
That's kind of a suspicious thread in itself

Can you copy and paste what she wrote about "infiltrating" here in case it gets deleted?

Look at one of the threads by JauneArcCel asking if the tendency for a lot of people to get banned from this site means members here trust each other more or less.
That's kind of a suspicious thread in itself

Can you copy and paste what she wrote about "infiltrating" here in case it gets deleted?
That thread was really weird. People who ask weird questions like that when they first join are very likely to be infiltrators trying to gather data or something. I doubt that thread would be deleted tho

Dumb foid. She already has her 'conclusion' and even what shell do with that 'conclusion' written up.

I agree with the Taliban here, foids should only learn to read (scripture) and count to 10 to keep track of how many dicks she sucked on her 14th birthday. The rest is lost on them.

Last edited:
That thread was really weird. People who ask weird questions like that when they first join are very likely to be infiltrators trying to gather data or something. I doubt that thread would be deleted tho
Can you copy and paste the exact text from the OP in the thread in your response to this post though?

Can you copy and paste the exact text from the OP in the thread in your response to this post though?
For my extension 2 english major task, I am going to write about an incel. (f17)

I'm considering going undercover on some incel-themed forums or websites to do research on their mentality as if i'm a regular lonely guy asking for advice. The main character of my narrative is going to be a male of my age, who fits the general archetype of an incel (gamer, lonely, average-looking,) from a bad home who will eventually be indoctrinated into sexism, racism, and generally some nasty stuff and end up doing something bad at the end of the story.

My aim is to provide a social commentaryb on how the system fails young men with mental health issues and how easy it is for people to be targeted by communities such as neonazis or white nationalists, incels or MGTOW groups, or even religion and cults when they are in vulnerable positions of life.

If i get a good grade I might share it :)

Again with grouping incels with white nationalists and neonazis despite ethnic males being more likely than white males to be incel because of women's racist dating "preferences".

jfl at that smiley face at the end.
If this isn't a LARP I hope she fails.

Again with grouping incels with white nationalists and neonazis despite ethnic males being more likely than white males to be incel because of women's racist dating "preferences".

jfl at that smiley face at the end.
If this isn't a LARP I hope she fails.
Idk why we are even compared to them. Our opinions don’t even align that much. There are a lot of ethnics here. Maybe even more than whites. The previous foid to make a project about incels wasn’t allowed to present so hopefully this one fails as well.

Idk why we are even compared to them. Our opinions don’t even align that much. There are a lot of ethnics here. Maybe even more than whites.
To make incels look worse and because they are projecting their racism onto us.

Remember

and @ReconElement how they accused you of not being ethnic?

They feel entitled to lie about everyone that doesn't fit their narrative.

The previous foid to make a project about incels wasn’t allowed to present so hopefully this one fails as well.
:feelskek:
How sad for them when not even many Humanities and English professors want to hear anti-incel circlejerking and propaganda.

Remember

How sad for them when not even many Humanities and English professors want to hear anti-incel circlejerking and propaganda.
They really need to go to extreme lengths just for that. Most people also look down on anti incel circlejerking as well.

They really need to go to extreme lengths just for that.
Not to mention that by larping as a male to gather information they are abusing the trust between people here and making it more difficult for any males that have nowhere to turn to but these sites to express themselves without suspicion and hostility.

But the ends justify the means for them.

"Mental health failing young men" just means younger guys aren't being quiet and miserable like they want instead of being able to post freely online about their issues with women.
Therapy and suggestions to see a psychologist are them forcing you to pay someone to hear your problems when you can do that freely here.

They are upset by people venting here? Tough, maybe they should do some introspection and realize it's people like them that are the cause of a lot of the problems young men are facing with their encouragement of bullying of "neckbeards" ie socially awkward males and double standards in how they treat others (see how lenient reddit feminists are with regards to femcels and fds versus incels and MRAs for example)

You know they are going to say that venting doesn't include threats of violence. Where is the violence in that MRA meme?
Most people also look down on anti incel circlejerking as well.
And good thing that's true tbh

Btw in this thread

IncelTear users admit IncelTear is an anti-incel circlejerk but they still feel entitled to label everything they don't like as unproductive circlejerks.
Fuck these hypocritical scum.

Disgusting degenrerate worthless whore

what the fuck

Of course the main character in her narrative is going to be a lonely, average-looking gamer. Ugly people simply don't exist; no one wants to write about ugly people.

What's the point of doing any research if you have already shaped a narrative?

Well, since it has been proven several times before that for most women average = ugly, then she isn't far off the mark lol

Morally what this little cunt wants to do is on the same level as one of us deciding to catfish a Stacy.

Both acts are fundamentally morally wrong but guess which one IT would talk nonstop about in the being morally wrong sense and which one they would either ignore or support as being ok in their minds?

They want to torment and pour salt on our wounds so that they can feel better about themselves, in other words bully. I thought this was obvious

They want to torment and pour salt on our wounds so that they can feel better about themselves, in other words bully. I thought this was obvious
Y did I get alert

Not to mention that by larping as a male to gather information they are abusing the trust between people here and making it more difficult for any males that have nowhere to turn to but these sites to express themselves without suspicion and hostility.

But the ends justify the means for them.

"Mental health failing young men" just means younger guys aren't being quiet and miserable like they want instead of being able to post freely online about their issues with women.
Therapy and suggestions to see a psychologist are them forcing you to pay someone to hear your problems when you can do that freely here.

They are upset by people venting here? Tough, maybe they should do some introspection and realize it's people like them that are the cause of a lot of the problems young men are facing with their encouragement of bullying of "neckbeards" ie socially awkward males and double standards in how they treat others (see how lenient reddit feminists are with regards to femcels and fds versus incels and MRAs for example)
This is the type of stuff that can really threaten the wellbeing of places like these. The “mental health failing young men” is just bullshit. They actively harass lonely people and are the very cause of the entire problem.
And good thing that's true tbh

Btw in this thread
IncelTear users admit IncelTear is an anti-incel circlejerk but they still feel entitled to label everything they don't like as unproductive circlejerks.
Fuck these hypocritical scum.
Just a bunch of pathetic faggots who are obsessed with us for basically no reason.

This is the type of stuff that can really threaten the wellbeing of places like these. The “mental health failing young men” is just bullshit. They actively harass lonely people and are the very cause of the entire problem.
Of course it's bullshit. It's just concern trolling as a means to justify larping as a male and abusing the trust of these kinds of communities to write a juicy or scandalous story in some glorified "research" format.

Just a bunch of pathetic faggots who are obsessed with us for basically no reason.
They are bullies that can't admit it and cope with trying to portray it as "watchdogging" and "calling out" incels tbh

Of course it's bullshit. It's just concern trolling as a means to justify larping as a male and abusing the trust of these kinds of communities to write a juicy or scandalous story in some glorified "research" format.
I really hope the mods will take a more active stance in this situation
They are bullies that can't admit it and cope with trying to portray it as "watchdogging" and "calling out" incels tbh
They know they are bullies and enjoy harassing people. They just lie so that nobody calls them out

Half the users who joined in august-october are ITcels or foids and its fucking obvious and all the mods are retards

You could be right - but honestly from day one this site has been crawling with IT faggots, foids and fakecels.

A few users got outed as being fakecels who were into children or trannys and other degenerate stuff. Fact is mate you shouldn't get to close to anyone on this forum. The mods are in a difficult position.

This is the most high IQ thing you have ever said and is basically a critique of modern science and academia.

I'd be furious if she plagiarize us, which is inevitable in order to do an accurate job.

Remember

Incels are not some influential group or anything they can't monetize sjw demonisation on us, so even Humanities woke factories ignore us, just some usual feminist here and there picks on us occasionally.

Incels are not some influential group or anything they can't monetize sjw demonisation on us,
They can.
That's what the SPLC is doing right now with incels and the manosphere.

so even Humanities woke factories ignore us, just some usual feminist here and there picks on us occasionally.
And as posted before that's a good thing if there aren't as many people even in the humanities obsessed with harassing and spying on incels.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jktbb8/for_my_extension_2_english_major_task_i_am_going/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Of course the main character in her narrative is going to be a lonely, average-looking gamer. Ugly people simply don't exist; no one wants to write about ugly people.

Fuck this people tbh. Nobody was fucking indoctrinated to be an incel lmao what level of fucking cope is this. Everybody here was already an incel long before they came to this site except youngcels below the age of 18 but they should all be banned on sight anyway no fucking idea why they are allowed here but I digress. I was an incel for at least 3 to 4 years before I registered here and when I finally started reading about blackpill/incel it all fucking clicked. It was like magic my entire fucking life explained in under a minute. It was so simple I was just too bluepilled to accept it. Now I see the truth. It is quite liberating. i no longer feel the pain and suffering of being left in the dark about all of this. It's all just... so clear now. Nothing to be upset about anymore. It's not my fault.

I have not laughed so hard in a while, I honestly think foids can't think at all, what a useless fucking waste of space this cunt is.

At least it's easy as fuck to tell when a user is actually a LARPing foid on here. Their dog brains literally can't even comprehend the way we talk and end up revealing themselves through their pure fucking idiocy

Brave female going on le stinky incel forums full of dangerous people
FC7D59EF 807F 44E7 AF17 5D12EED6C2FD

LE DANGEROUS INKWELLS WHO SPAM PENISLOSSUS

This. They already know what their "truth" is. Why bother to make research in the first place when you have your whole thesis beforehand? Researchers are nothing more than glorified activists. Especially the social "scientist" doesn't see the data as a hard fact, but rather as a kind of clay he can manipulate for his own wishes. And even with the same empirical data you can come to completely different conclusions, what the lie and the truth is only depends on the person and the subjective will of that person. All those who worship science know nothing about science, for them it's a religion. Statistics/methodology are foreign concepts for those cultists of science that think that Bill Nye and others represent actual science.
High IQ :feelsokman:
Brave female going on le stinky incel forums full of dangerous people
View attachment 364898

LE DANGEROUS INKWELLS WHO SPAM PENISLOSSUS
LMAO :lul::lul::lul:
DANGEROUS INKWELLS WILL UNLEASH NIGGALOSSUS TO CATCH UNDERCOVER FOIDS

Last edited: