Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Cucktears slut in an abuaive relationship is trying to disprove the abusive chad tinder experiments.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180703 223444

Screenshot 20180703 223546

Lol she can't fathom why someone would want to be in a relationship with an abusive man to try and disprove the abusive Chad tinder experiments, while at the same time she IS in an abusive relationship:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Remember boys, don't listen to what woman say, pay attention to what they do.

Cognitive dissonance

When a Chad does it it isent being abusive but assertive.

Imm go drop this bitch a message.

You really cant expect more from a typical stupid proud whore. Before commenting on other she should look at her own mess of a life. Filthy cunt...shes probably buttugly too and spends every morning 1 hour applying her fakeup.

FUCK U CUCKTEARS FAGGOTS.

It’s exactly like when a parent tells their kid not to smoke but the parent is addicted to the nicotine in the cigarettes. They’re telling you not to get into it cause they can’t get out of it

never try to argue with females online, especially on that god forbidden site

Missed phone call, fakecel

Why? You aren't going to accomplish anything.
I like to see them rationalize their contradictions. Sometimes they’ll even admit to being a hypocrite/wrong.

What do these people really hate: us, or the blackpill?

Because we're pretty scummy people, but the blackpill is just observations of reality.

I like to see them rationalize their contradictions. Sometimes they’ll even admit to being a hypocrite/wrong.
You really cant expect more from a typical stupid proud whore. Before commenting on other she should look at her own mess of a life. Filthy cunt...shes probably buttugly too and spends every morning 1 hour applying her fakeup.

FUCK U CUCKTEARS FAGGOTS.
never try to argue with females online, especially on that god forbidden site

Kek after an incel in that thread pointed out that she is in an abusive relationship, cucktears tried to justify her abusive relationship.
Screenshot 20180704 120201

I don't expect any less logic from cucktears tbh.

abuaive relationship hmmmm

The black pills dispense themselves

I hope he kills her tbh
:feelsokman: She and foids like her deserve it. Nothing makes me happier than finding out one of chad's abused whores dies a terrible death.

Watch them say "we're not like this irl".

Cognitive dissonance
Just look at the sign, she has a room full of shoes and sneakers. She also gets intimidated by the fear of losing them. Looks like she is also suffering from a chronic compulsive hoarding.

JFL, how is it possible for someone to be so fucking stupid? Like seriously can this stupid fucking bitch just drop dead?

D
JFL, how is it possible for someone to be so fucking stupid? Like seriously can this stupid fucking bitch just drop dead?

I’m not even mad anymore at cucktears posts like this. I don’t want to give myself a headache over dumb shit, neither should u .

tip: don't listen at what normies/fems say on twitter/reddit, just see what they do in real life

Matthew 7:15-16
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Please, everyone, stop going to this subreddit. We've already established they're more beta and less attractive than us, and even normies agree that the fact that they devote so much time to making fun of us makes them more pathetic by default.

Foid prefontal cortex is underdevelopped it’s well known. No rationale, only emotions and bits of logic copied from here and there