Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curries talking shit to my face outside

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
This has happened once more today. A curry riding his bike with 2 of his friends said something to my face and I knew it was an insult.

Absolute cowards, if he ever touched me I'd kill him.

You can call him a streetshitter. Carry a concealed weapon for self defense.

Pajeet normies are really assholes that should have been exterminated long back.

Pajeet normies are really assholes that should have been exterminated long back.
No idea why they act like that when there are high IQ currycels like you and @wereq

being humiluated by a curry (the lowest of the low) is extra humiluating

No idea why they act like that when there are high IQ currycels like you and @wereq
I am not high IQ at all, but i do understand that acting like asshole gets back to you sometime. Pajeet normies don't really seem to get that.

This has happened once more today. A curry riding his bike with 2 of his friends said something to my face and I knew it was an insult.

Absolute cowards, if he ever touched me I'd kill him.
Say 'teri maa meri sasti randi hain' to them

Do you live in Singapore or Malaysia ?

call him a curry munchy and street shitter but be ready because currys will gang up on you. Get him 1 on 1 alone