Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curry cuck's girlfriend makes fun of ugly autistic ricecel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/amiwrong/comments/18ppl4n/yelling_at_my_girlfriend/

In the chat, her and her friends are making fun of some kid in their class but it wasn't super clear what was going on. I asked her to elaborate and she described the guy as "weird"...asked for further elaboration and she said he's super socially awkward, "ugly", and has a really badly receding hairline. That was surprising to me since she never struck me as the person who makes fun of others for that. She then stated that he does this "weird thing" of holding doors open for others...what the fuck is that weird in 2023? Keep in mind these are grown ass 21-22 year old women, not teens.

I looked further at the texts and saw some of the girls in the chat making fun of his walking-form and even Chinese background, and my girl kept hyping them up and laughing.

These are the roasties telling us we have a bad personality :feelshaha:

The absolute state when indian women mock you.

I hope she gets raped and beheaded.

A curry with a girlfriend? She must be a fat ugly whore.

Every barely-decent-looking Indian girl I've known seems to perpetually live in a cloud of beta orbiters. All women maintain such a "roster" to some extent but Indian girls do it physically in real life. They'll be holding a favored orbiter's hand while yapping with half a dozen others to maintain the herd. Must be rough being an Indian male.

The absolute state when indian women mock you.
It's such a shame what chinks have become. They used to be a ruthless race (especially the Japs), but now they're too passive to stand up against poosluts:lul:.

Thats like getting mocked by a disabled person
Indian women would benefit from getting raped by chink men because it would at least get rid of their hairy bodies
It's such a shame what chinks have become. They used to be a ruthless race (especially the Japs), but now they're too passive to stand up against poosluts:lul:.
They need to mix with turks who are more masculine. Kazakh, Tatar, uzbek immigrants need to go to Japan. Chinese are dumbass fuckwads for genociding uigurs for this reason

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back