Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry female chases Chad after coming to America with her husband.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
So this happened to my uncle's coworker. We'll call him Curryman and his wife Curryfoid.

Curryman was born in India. He's about 5'10" and 5/10 facially. Not that bad looking, but not great. STEMcelled and became a top Software Engineer. Got married to a 5/10 Curryfoid from the homeland and moved to America for a better life. He gets a job at a top company. Curryfoid is a housewife. All is good. The Curry's have been living in America for about 3 years. Currymans wife is pregnant. He's really happy.

Until Curryfoid gives birth to a son who is really light skinned. (They're both really dark).

So the shit comes out and it turns out Curryfoid has been cheating on Curryman for the past 2 years since they came to America. Curryman hacks her phone and finds out she's been on Tinder and other dating websites sleeping with big white guys. She told Curryman that he's ugly and how everyone in the New World is better looking and how she thinks she can do better.

They get a divorce. Curryfoid gets the house. Curryman has to pay child support and alimony to Curryfoid while she's doing nothing all day but fucking guys on Tinder.

Bittersweet ending. Curryman goes back to Curryland and stops paying child support and alimony. Curryfoid loses the house because she cant make mortgage payments and apparently now she's a single mom working at a shitty job.

Nice LARP boyo.

It’s a one way situation.

Someone needs to make a movie about this. Maybe if I get over my internet addiction I'll sit down and try to work on a script. Dead srs, this is good dramatic material and I'm not bad at doing screenplays.

And I'm happy he made it back to curryland in the end. He's better off there in all ways except monetarily.

This does read like a LARP, but let's not act like curry whores aren't fucking white men all the time.
If I live to be a old man I will get a virgin curry or forest gook.

Nice fanfic bro

Bittersweet ending. Curryman goes back to Curryland and stops paying child support and alimony. Curryfoid loses the house because she cant make mortgage payments and apparently now she's a single mom working at a shitty job.
i'm happy for him, he din't wage slave to pay for a child that is no his

fucking whore, destroy her life, her husband life, and her child life

FOR CHAD COCK

foids are brainless they are just meatpuppets running on chad cock direction

No pics or story news article, I am disappointed

I love how our kind is so relevant in the incel community.

fake and gay
this might be LARP. but this does happen. one my friends uncle had this happen. this haplens more to curries who marry smart college women cause smarter the women the more she realizes her privlege and leverages it

this thread is lifefuel but suifuel at the same time

So this happened to my uncle's coworker. We'll call him Curryman and his wife Curryfoid.

Curryman was born in India. He's about 5'10" and 5/10 facially. Not that bad looking, but not great. STEMcelled and became a top Software Engineer. Got married to a 5/10 Curryfoid from the homeland and moved to America for a better life. He gets a job at a top company. Curryfoid is a housewife. All is good. The Curry's have been living in America for about 3 years. Currymans wife is pregnant. He's really happy.

Until Curryfoid gives birth to a son who is really light skinned. (They're both really dark).

So the shit comes out and it turns out Curryfoid has been cheating on Curryman for the past 2 years since they came to America. Curryman hacks her phone and finds out she's been on Tinder and other dating websites sleeping with big white guys. She told Curryman that he's ugly and how everyone in the New World is better looking and how she thinks she can do better.

They get a divorce. Curryfoid gets the house. Curryman has to pay child support and alimony to Curryfoid while she's doing nothing all day but fucking guys on Tinder.

Nice ending tbh

Someone needs to make a movie about this. Maybe if I get over my internet addiction I'll sit down and try to work on a script. Dead srs, this is good dramatic material and I'm not bad at doing screenplays.

And I'm happy he made it back to curryland in the end. He's better off there in all ways except monetarily.
Bollywood

Whenever 'foids online tell all these horror stories of other 'foids being murdered by exes and stuff they always forget to leave out the parts where it's usually over shit like this.