Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy curry foid was smelling like shit

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
long story short, i was sitting in a bus waiting for my stop when suddenly sitting next to me was this curry foid she was a middle aged becky, but she smelled really bad, and i had to sit and wait for 40 mins before my stop. I was trying to hold my breath for the whole time because of how bad the smell was. She smelled like curry powder mixed with sweat.:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: It was so bad even the other guy sitting next next to her was visibly uncomfortable...

Like how hard is it for you to put on deodrant bitch???

Also, women smelling like shit is just weird. Men smelling like shit is not justifiable either but its more common. Women should smell like roses, perfume, jasmine etc. Foids smelling like shit just instantly turns me off.

Imagine a whole country like that

Independence Day India GIF by bypriyashah

Nerdy looking indian girls are boner fuel for me tbh

Eaf492a3 9c73 4c45 a0f4 db93111f8116

I had this one curry coworker who smelled like earwax. And the thing is that you could smell him from very far away.

maybe she got off work. i had to give my mother's cleaning lady (also curry) a ride home once and she also smelled like shit but didn't when i picked her up

Part of the Charm. Unfortunately it doesn't go away since it's part of it's own unique racial abilities and powers like any other race.

I remember the first time i saw a curry in person, it was last year. A middle aged curry couple on the bus who smelled really bad. I sat like 10 seats behind them and could still smell their disgusting bo.

maybe she got off work. i had to give my mother's cleaning lady (also curry) a ride home once and she also smelled like shit but didn't when i picked her up
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If I see an image of an Indian women I swear I can smell shit coming off them. Strong association in my brain & I hardly have ever interacted with Indians.

Death to India

I’m very attracted to Indian women but I can’t even get them.

Lundians in a nutshell

Part of the Charm. Unfortunately it doesn't go away since it's part of it's own unique racial abilities and powers like any other race.
make a list of all racial abilities

long story short, i was sitting in a bus waiting for my stop when suddenly sitting next to me was this curry foid she was a middle aged becky, but she smelled really bad, and i had to sit and wait for 40 mins before my stop. I was trying to hold my breath for the whole time because of how bad the smell was. She smelled like curry powder mixed with sweat.:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: It was so bad even the other guy sitting next next to her was visibly uncomfortable...

Like how hard is it for you to put on deodrant bitch???

Also, women smelling like shit is just weird. Men smelling like shit is not justifiable either but its more common. Women should smell like roses, perfume, jasmine etc. Foids smelling like shit just instantly turns me off.
Why didn’t you call her out in public? Tell her she smells like shit and needs deodorant.

Also, women smelling like shit is just weird
Modern foids put no effort into anything. Taking a shower would unironically increase their appeal, that's why they memed this piece of advice into oblivion.

She looks cute af
395079a3 ea2d 4b57 ad9c 9c201f928a1e
Bf6fbb8f ef35 4c23 806f 118d3e5acfa3
9bf0ddd5 2278 47c4 962b f7f28679b5d1

Those look like attractive black woman. In both your post, you picked pictures of Indian women that look like different races. Its over for currycels.
Jfl no they don't. If anything, it's attractive black women that look like indians
That’s more arab than indian at that point
Not at all. Arabs tend to have far bigger nosed than that. Hell, one of the reasons arab men used to fetishize NW indian women in ancient times was precisely because they had smaller noses compared to arab women

Although alot of arab women still do look good
Syrian woman
70115c01 0df7 4bd4 9496 471821b07a81
92255dc9 82ad 4780 871a 13bcef63cfc8
Ddb680ea a1dc 488d a07a e7236c00b99d

Chad only
Any white caucasion is a chad to indian girls
What if she smelled like sweat and curry powder?
Curry tastes good

Maybe u was exaggerating a bit. But still you get what I mean
Not really. Not all white men are chad to ethnic foids.
It's usually the good-looking white men who can easily pull ethnic foids, not the ugly white men

The only thing I don't like about non-curries making fun of us is that they only make fun of the men and will call currywhores beautiful instead, even though they're in the same class of garbage as us. The worst part is people on this forum do this as well.

The only thing I don't like about non-curries making fun of us is that they only make fun of the men and will call currywhores beautiful instead, even though they're in the same class of garbage as us. The worst part is people on this forum do this as well.
In a man's world, it's every man for himself, it's true, and I don't know what to do about it. Nobody wants to unite and go against injustice.

It’s like this for all races of men