Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry Noodlewhore foidlet my age staying at me and my gay brothER's house

blackpilledagain

blackpilledagain

JestERmaxxed beancel
I haven't talked to a foid my age in 3 years so i've been asking some normies and chadlites for advice but all they're doing is bluepilling me. Today is her birthday and I don't want to simp out because I know (nobody owes you anything inkwell). I have until Saturday to do something but I am a 5'8 fat, spERgy, mestizo, khhv at 19.5 so I am very blackpilled and don't want to waste my energy just to get even worse. Idk how to cope, being a betabux is my calling because that is my only value. It's a self fulfilling prophecy either way. How do I accept or challenge my fate? Do I just have to take an L and go full stone cold blackpill rage inkwell?

Tread carefully. Last thing you want is a false rape allegation :forcedsmile:

Brutal dnrpill

Just own your height bro

Ltb to me because she has a big nose but I asked a guy who's slept with hundreds of women and he said that he couldn't even get girls like that in HS :shock:
Does she a monolids?
Does she have flat nose?
Are her lips thin or thick?
Does she have a flat maxilla/face?
What's her skin tone?
Mind my autism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5