Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cursed life

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
When I was a kid I was good-looking had girls fighting over me at the boys and girls club just a normal kid but I wasn't attracted to girls fast forward I hit puberty I turn ugly my facial features become nastier and the worse part is I became attracted to girls when I turned fucking ugly what a joke lmfao it's just suifuel to think about 12-20 has been years of isolation mocked for being subhuman forced to be alone jfl:feelskek::feelsrope:

Girls fighting over you?:feelssus:

Deserved faggot

You niggas mad because I was good-looking as a kid man yall bitter asf like legit bitter to the point its funny I wasn't attracted to girls at the time because idk I was a fucking child:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: yall are sad ash not all but majority

"When I was a kid I was good-looking" :feelswhat:

I've been an ugly outcast my entire life. My entire life has been "look at that weird ugly creepy guy".

Girls fighting over you?:feelssus:
Yes it's not my fault I was a good looking kid I'm being honest I turned ugly when I hit puberty I know some of you all been ugly your whole lives but I'm telling the truth I just hate how bitter mfs are over something that happened so long ago its basically history

Yes it's not my fault I was a good looking kid I'm being honest I turned ugly when I hit puberty I know some of you all been ugly your whole lives but I'm telling the truth I just hate how bitter mfs are over something that happened so long ago its basically history
Dont mention it then. This site is about sexuality and not your sandbox stories when you was 9 years old

Dont mention it then. This site is about sexuality and not your sandbox stories when you was 9 years old
Man yall are terrible:fuk:

Nigga just shave that neckbeard and pubestache and youll look good.

How does puberty fuck you up? I thought it made you look better

Nigga just shave that neckbeard and pubestache and youll look good.
I don't have facial hair and if I showed you my face you'll cry I'm legit truecel in looks ugly asf