Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cute firecrotch circle k foid

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I often get cigs at a circle k where theres a cute redhead toilet. I want her so bad but am a high inhib ricecel :feels:

She tried making small talk 2 visits ago, but im no conversationalist. Earlier today, she was oddly standing in the middle of the exit way as soon as I turned around after an older lady handled my cig transaction.

Anyhow, my gaze lowered to check out that ass, first n foremost, ofc. She wasn’t paying attention and neither were the 2 other people in the store, so why not, right?

Afterwards, I simply slipped past the cute bitch because there was just enough space between her to do so without saying anything.

I wanna fuck her:fuk:

Ask her,,,

"How many times do you get hit on everyday?"

redhead mogs :bigbrain: I have a redhead loli I like to stalk :feelshmm: she ignores me :feelshmm:

Waiting for creepshots.

The number of white foid worshipping ethnicz on this forum is too damn high.

Also the number of oneitis threads.

never forget if foids in service industries make small talk it means fuck all, they get paid to do it, if they weren't getting paid they would rather see ugly subhumans like us dead. i hate these two faced whores

never forget if foids in service industries make small talk it means fuck all, they get paid to do it, if they weren't getting paid they would rather see ugly subhumans like us dead. i hate these two faced whores
That’s why I’m currently on the fence about trying something

redheads are the hottest :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

That’s why I’m currently on the fence about trying something
if they don't get hit on a lot that day they may seem more "flirty" or "inviting" to try and suck some more attention since they literally crave male attention even from subhumans. it's what their life centres around it's why they all dress like whores

just know the second you make any serious attempt of romantic shit you will get shut down

Its all good(whitu pussu)!
pale redheads or raven haired girls
Fappepe
Fappepe
Fappepe
Fappepe

I often get cigs at a circle k where theres a cute redhead toilet. I want her so bad but am a high inhib ricecel :feels:

She tried making small talk 2 visits ago, but im no conversationalist. Earlier today, she was oddly standing in the middle of the exit way as soon as I turned around after an older lady handled my cig transaction.

Anyhow, my gaze lowered to check out that ass, first n foremost, ofc. She wasn’t paying attention and neither were the 2 other people in the store, so why not, right?

Afterwards, I simply slipped past the cute bitch because there was just enough space between her to do so without saying anything.

I wanna fuck her:fuk:
You should try complementing her ass and go from there

not firecrotch but fireplace poker to rip off fallen rectum @Sneir