Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I met this cute Korean girl outside my hotel room who was really into me.

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
So I was staying in this big hotel in Busan because of a sports event that me and my group were sponsored for. There were only like a few rooms between us. I think there were 2 Korean girls there. One I was kind of interested in, another one that I was pretty attracted to as well but she seemed a little slutty. There was also a black guy and 1-2 Korean guys.

Anyway we had to get our rooms, up on the 27th floor of this big ass hotel. The room numbers were 6, 7, and 8. We would have to share the rooms, and it would be great if I can share one with one of those girls...

Anyway I walk into one of the rooms and some people were already in there, and two of our sports group were already in the bed in that room preparing to go to sleep- the black guy and the slutty looking korean girl. They were both under the blanket with most if not all of their clothes off... I just knew they would take an opportunity to spoon each other in the middle of the night..
“Well, this is typical”, I thought. The slutty korean girl glared at me and in a bitchy manner told me to find another room.

So I searched for my room, another one was already taken. So I had to walk to the other wing of this big hotel. It was shit, everything was dark, and there were a lot of poor older hikers staying there and it was completely different from the other wing I came from: it was like an indoor campground, a port a potty sized bathroom against a wall, etc. but the ceiling there was really high and went up several floors and there was a staircase.

It was around there I met this korean girl. She was not in our group, and I met her at this same hotel before many years ago. She would not be considered a hot K-girl type; she was a normal , kind of nerdy type of girl with glasses but really cute with an outgoing and cute personality and you just know that she is still one of those single, inexperienced korean girls.

Anyway she greets me and we remember each other right away, we met at this same hotel like 8-9 years before. She was really friendly and flirty to me, I can tell she really wanted a bf, maybe even more so a foreign bf. And I remember she acted this way before too. She was also sponsored in this hotel because she was a photographer/ journalist and the hotel sponsored a lot of them there too.

We talked a lot and she helped me find my room, it was a floor up and it was pretty small. But I didn’t care because she followed me inside...

We kind of flirtily played with each other on the sofa in the room. She was more aggressive than me since it seemed she really wanted me for a long time, since she remembered me, it was hot but at the same time kind of sad.

Anyway she kept hugging me and brushing against me with different parts of her body, making cute faces and internet expressions, etc. I rested my head at one point between her cute b-cup breasts, as she was straddling me innocently on the sofa. I also brushed my cheek against hers, teasingly touching the sides of our mouths together. I felt really guilty because I remembered I had a gf in another city, but I wanted to get away with as much as I can as innocently as possible. I just remember it felt so real and so great- really great.

At some point we came apart, and suddenly the female concierge who guided my sports group around the hotel brought inside a korean athlete from my group to share the room with me. He was on his phone and sat at another chair in the room.
“Damnit”, I thought.

Anyway I finally got to asking this cute girl who I haven’t seen in a long time, “so what have you been doing the past 9 years?”

Then I woke up.

I looked up at the ceiling in my apartment, turned over and grabbed my iPhone. And I typed this story that you are reading now, which I am about to post on ID.

Holy. Shit. :feelsbadman:

Should have ended it with Fresh Prince of Bel Air rap or walk the dinosaur. It's boring as it is.

LOL. What kind of thread is this?

Edit: nevermind.

Should have ended it with Fresh Prince of Bel Air rap or walk the dinosaur. It's boring as it is.
Take the “no money to hire Hollywood’s scriptwriters to script dreams” pill.

So I was staying in this big hotel in Busan because of a sports event that me and my group were sponsored for. There were only like a few rooms between us. I think there were 2 Korean girls there. One I was kind of interested in, another one that I was pretty attracted to as well but she seemed a little slutty. There was also a black guy and 1-2 Korean guys.

Anyway we had to get our rooms, up on the 27th floor of this big ass hotel. The room numbers were 6, 7, and 8. We would have to share the rooms, and it would be great if I can share one with one of those girls...

Anyway I walk into one of the rooms and some people were already in there, and two of our sports group were already in the bed in that room preparing to go to sleep- the black guy and the slutty looking korean girl. They were both under the blanket with most if not all of their clothes off... I just knew they would take an opportunity to spoon each other in the middle of the night..
“Well, this is typical”, I thought. The slutty korean girl glared at me and in a bitchy manner told me to find another room.

So I searched for my room, another one was already taken. So I had to walk to the other wing of this big hotel. It was shit, everything was dark, and there were a lot of poor older hikers staying there and it was completely different from the other wing I came from: it was like an indoor campground, a port a potty sized bathroom against a wall, etc. but the ceiling there was really high and went up several floors and there was a staircase.

It was around there I met this korean girl. She was not in our group, and I met her at this same hotel before many years ago. She would not be considered a hot K-girl type; she was a normal , kind of nerdy type of girl with glasses but really cute with an outgoing and cute personality and you just know that she is still one of those single, inexperienced korean girls.

Anyway she greets me and we remember each other right away, we met at this same hotel like 8-9 years before. She was really friendly and flirty to me, I can tell she really wanted a bf, maybe even more so a foreign bf. And I remember she acted this way before too. She was also sponsored in this hotel because she was a photographer/ journalist and the hotel sponsored a lot of them there too.

We talked a lot and she helped me find my room, it was a floor up and it was pretty small. But I didn’t care because she followed me inside...

We kind of flirtily played with each other on the sofa in the room. She was more aggressive than me since it seemed she really wanted me for a long time, since she remembered me, it was hot but at the same time kind of sad.

Anyway she kept hugging me and brushing against me with different parts of her body, making cute faces and internet expressions, etc. I rested my head at one point between her cute b-cup breasts, as she was straddling me innocently on the sofa. I also brushed my cheek against hers, teasingly touching the sides of our mouths together. I felt really guilty because I remembered I had a gf in another city, but I wanted to get away with as much as I can as innocently as possible. I just remember it felt so real and so great- really great.

At some point we came apart, and suddenly the female concierge who guided my sports group around the hotel brought inside a korean athlete from my group to share the room with me. He was on his phone and sat at another chair in the room.
“Damnit”, I thought.

Anyway I finally got to asking this cute girl who I haven’t seen in a long time, “so what have you been doing the past 9 years?”

Then I woke up.

I looked up at the ceiling in my apartment, turned over and grabbed my iPhone. And I typed this story that you are reading now, which I am about to post on ID.

Nice "dream" :feelswhere:

Nice "dream" :feelswhere:
Thanks , I left out the part where we shot up a waterside inside the hotel backwards, rewind-style, when looking for my room because I did not want to give the ending away.:feelsthink:

i fucking read the whole thing then you said it was just a dream, JFL

Thanks , I left out the part where we shot up a waterside inside the hotel backwards, rewind-style, when looking for my room because I did not want to give the ending away.:feelsthink:
And the part how you rode the train to Busan to escape from the zombies

“Damnit”, I thought.

Then I woke up.

I read all of it.
I'm sorry OP.

dream mogs me

WTF is up with all these stories of people fornicating in hotels? in NORMAL hotels, not brothels!?
does this really happen? I cant conceive its a common occurrence
:feelsohgod:

extremely brutal holy fuck

WTF is up with all these stories of people fornicating in hotels? in NORMAL hotels, not brothels!?
does this really happen? I cant conceive its a common occurrence
:feelsohgod:
It happen EVERYWHERE. Pretty much everyone you see in the streets (except incels), including teens, have sex at least once a week (go look it up). You can't even conceive how many people are fucking right now as we speak. It happens in hotels, shoppings centers, schools, bathrooms, beaches...

My room number was 6. It was a single-person room, with blue paint on the walls.