Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily Reminder on What Happens if You Ascend

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Let’s say, by some miracle, you manage to ascend through surgeries and softmaxxing, it will never be enough. There’s always a Chaddier Chad. A Chad in a room full of gigachads is an incel. Even as a Chad, your wife/girlfriend will drop her panties for another man if gigachad hits on her. In other words, with women, it’s never enough.

wtf is softmaxxing

Yup, women's loyality only goes as far as her options. The moment she thinks she can get a better guy to commit, you're on your fucking ass

Yup. Sadly, you'll get cucked/dumped, probably pretty fast, unless it's an old roastie betabuxx situation.

Tbh I just want a woman who likes me and is will to go places and do things with me. She doesn’t have to be a freak in the bedroom. I would probably be ok with once a month star fish tbh. It’s just the loneliness I can’t take.

If you look good enough to ascend, then you look good enough to pump and dump.

It's only a matter of time before she leaves you chad

It is beyond over for ascendedcels

mog or be mogged.

or give up on the rat race ( like me )

I can’t even ascend I’m 5’3 :feelsokman:

Many years of PUA autism made my brain obsess over doing things better with women so its taking a while to stop caring about "ascension"