Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily Reminder: There is no such thing such as single girl

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
If a girl says she is single then you can be sure she has a fuck buddy/FWB or a guy already lined up for a relationship. In 2017 ALL females are taken in some form or another. The vast majority has a bf that they are not willing to leave unless a male model comes around. The other ones are still getting dicked but limit their relationship to just that and they will be just as demanding as the taken ones when it comes to fucking a new guy.

If you are sub 8 in 2017 it's better to give up on  women and happiness in general. You just can't compete in the dating market as a single man. You need either:

1. A gf to boost your SMV and perceived attractiveness. You can use pics or you and her on Tinder asking for a 3some and many girls would like the idea. Females like being part of a harem. It's in their nature to be objects of sexual pleasure for genetically superior men.

2. 8+/10 looks. Chad can get sex at will from any girl he wants because he is universally attractive.

If you are single+sub 8 it's over buddy boyo. You will rot in loneliness. These are hard times we are living through. You can't afford to be left without a partner. Having one girl willbring more girls. Sex brings more sex.  Without a gf and Chad tier looks you will be invisible to females.

this is suicide fuel, not blackpill. God damn it, anon

fukmylyf said:
this is suicide fuel, not blackpill. God damn it, anon

There is a very thin line between sui fuel and blackpill

Anon said:

608.jpg

Anon said:

true

indeed when I am unsure I leave the thread without tag

anyway no female is "taken" in this society eh

nausea said:
true

indeed when I am unsure I leave the thread without tag

anyway no female is "taken" in this society eh

I disagree. Females are objects. They can easily be taken.

Anon said:
I disagree. Females are objects. They can easily be taken.

scientifically proven that ... read the book

anyway, they were taken in past times, now no

nausea said:
scientifically proven that ... read the book

anyway, they were taken in past times, now no

Dude no. Girls are only single for Chad.

nausea said:
yes but even if they aren't

You will be surprised how loyal girls can act if you can't mog their bf.

Anon said:
You will be surprised how loyal girls can act if you can't mog their bf.

yes I agree with you on this

Anon said:
If you are sub 8 in 2017 it's better to give up on  women 

Do you honestly believe that? Do you seriously believe the incel population is composed of the whole sub-8 contigent?

AngelOfDisease said:
Do you honestly believe that? Do you seriously believe the incel population is composed of the whole sub-8 contigent?

There aren't amny male models here, aren't there? You can't be safe as a sub 8 man nowdays.

Anon said:
There aren't amny male models here, aren't there? You can't be safe as a sub 8 man nowdays.

No there aren't. But I know for a fact that the vast majority of sub-8 men are getting laid. 

What do you mean by "safe"?

AngelOfDisease said:
No there aren't. But I know for a fact that the vast majority of sub-8 men are getting laid. 

What do you mean by "safe"?

I mea that if they break up they risk getting in a dry spell.

Anon said:
I mea that if they break up they risk getting in a dry spell.

Ok. So the possibility of a dry spell is a reason to go volcel?

AngelOfDisease said:
Ok. So the possibility of a dry spell is a reason to go volcel?

Who went volcel?

Anon said:
Who went volcel?

You said "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If you are sub 8 in 2017 it's better to give up on  women".[/font]

AngelOfDisease said:
You said "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If you are sub 8 in 2017 it's better to give up on  women".[/font]

Yes. You have no hope as sub 8.

Anon said:
Yes. You have no hope as sub 8.

So, you actually believe the whole sub-8 male population is incel, right?

AngelOfDisease said:

maybe he thinks, rightfully, that sub8 are either incels or cucks

nausea said:
maybe he thinks, rightfully, that sub8 are either incels or cucks

I do not think that was what he meant.

He might say that was the case now, though.

Just one thing, I do not believe anyone, not even gigachads, is safe from being cuck.

Truth the only femoids i have encountered were single mothers with multiple kids and even then most of the time they had a beta bux bf to look after chads hellspawn.

AngelOfDisease said:

They are sporadically incels.

Anon said:
They are sporadically incels.

That is pushing the meaning of incel a bit too much.

AngelOfDisease said:
That is pushing the meaning of incel a bit too much.

If you don't have seuxla freedom you are incel

Anon said:
Having sex at will

Ok. So could you please confirm that you understand an incel as someone who cannot get laid anytime they want?

AngelOfDisease said:
Ok. So could you please confirm that you understand an incel as someone who cannot get laid anytime they want?

I call that sporadic incel.

Anon said:
If a girl says she is single then you can be sure she has a fuck buddy/FWB or a guy already lined up for a relationship. In 2017 ALL females are taken in some form or another. The vast majority has a bf that they are not willing to leave unless a male model comes around. The other ones are still getting dicked but limit their relationship to just that and they will be just as demanding as the taken ones when it comes to fucking a new guy.
If you are sub 8 in 2017 it's better to give up on women and happiness in general. You just can't compete in the dating market as a single man. You need either:
1. A gf to boost your SMV and perceived attractiveness. You can use pics or you and her on Tinder asking for a 3some and many girls would like the idea. Females like being part of a harem. It's in their nature to be objects of sexual pleasure for genetically superior men.
2. 8+/10 looks. Chad can get sex at will from any girl he wants because he is universally attractive.
If you are single+sub 8 it's over buddy boyo. You will rot in loneliness. These are hard times we are living through. You can't afford to be left without a partner. Having one girl willbring more girls. Sex brings more sex. Without a gf and Chad tier looks you will be invisible to females.

brutal and true

you have to be better than her current BF and compete against him for her attention to get her...what a world women live in to have men going to so much effort just to get them and they get to chose the winner of the battle...this is not a progress for society :(

Virginp0wers said:
Truth the only femoids i have encountered were single mothers with multiple kids and even then most of the time they had a beta bux bf to look after chads hellspawn.

same, my Uncle tried to hook me up with a 25 year old single mother from east asia, she was attractive but she didn't seem interested in me at all....she wants money and looking out for her child and herself.

She's with a white guy now though and seems happy....

microDongCityUSA said:
brutal and true

you have to be better than her current BF and compete against him for her attention to get her...what a world women live in to have men going to so much effort just to get them and they get to chose the winner of the battle...this is not a progress for society :(

same, my Uncle was seeing i'm getting older and tried to hook me up with a 25 year old single mother, she was attractive but she didn't seem interested in me at all....she wants money and looking out for her child and herself

That's why you just give upn pussy and LDAR.

Anon said:
You keep replying.

Of course I do. I am trying to figure out what is it that you understand as incel.

On top of it all they say they are "lonely", while having literally hundreds of guys messaging them every single day asking for sex, romance and friendship. They don't have even the slightest idea of what loneliness is.