Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder: Women don´t give a fuck if you improve your looks. Unless you look like chad afterwards it´s all for nothing.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
that eight pack you spent over a year working out for? The next fattie you meet will still treat you like shit and won´t give the slightest fuck unless your body is attached to a male model face.

that double jaw surgery you saved up for years and went through months of physical pain afterwards? All for nothing, if you don´t look like chad afterwards. Women will still treat you exactly the same, like a worthless piece of shit cockroach while they can have downs syndrome and still become professional models.

that hair transplant that made you ascend from subhuman to average guy, that you worked overtime and nightshifts for? Guess what, women still don´t care. Having hair is like not missing a limb. Men are expected to have a full head of hair so it doesn´t add anything.

that leg lengthening surgery you flew to India for and spent over 100k on? Women won´t give a shit even if you were 7ft tall. You will still be completely invisible to women and constantly get mogged by manlets with good faces.

I could go on and on, but you get the gist. Unless you are chad, women simply don´t care about you.

Depends where you live, low IQ post. Looksmaxxing matters in rural areas or if you're JBWing in asia.

That's why all the "advice" is usually punctuated by the fine print: do it for you and not to get a girlfriend. Of course, then, that makes the advice even more useless since it's not addressing your actual problem.

Amazing post and echoes my exact thoughts. I have had a hair transplant and now that I compare pics of myself to how I looked before it and it’s a massive improvement no doubt, I end up ultimately thinking “ok so I’ve got myself to square fucking one. What now?”

That's why all the "advice" is usually punctuated by the fine print: do it for you and not to get a girlfriend. Of course, then, that makes the advice even more useless since it's not addressing your actual problem.
I used to have days when I would look in the mirror and think to myself "You are a good looking guy. It´s insanity that you struggle with women."

I felt confident and content with about myself.

Then I went to a speed dating event and got rejected by 30 women in a row who ranged from obese to slightly above average looking.

How you feel about yourself is completely irrelevant. I think I´m a good looking guy, but women don´t. In the end how women treat you is all that matters.

Aren’t you the one that is going to have all those surgeries?

Told you surgeries don’t work unless you are at least chadlite.

I used to have days when I would look in the mirror and think to myself "You are a good looking guy. It´s insanity that you struggle with women."

I felt confident and content with about myself.

Then I went to a speed dating event and got rejected by 30 women in a row who ranged from obese to slightly above average looking.

How you feel about yourself is completely irrelevant. I think I´m a good looking guy, but women don´t. In the end how women treat you is all that matters.
Woman perceptions of you matters only and not the one you give yourself

Just be confident is therefore invalid, wymins let you act confisent if your good looking, you can say the wiredest shit and their into you but not the other way around

So you believe in the sub8 theory? :lul:

No one expected to slay after looksmaxxing lol. You think women will start chasing you after you fixed your recessed subhuman jaw?

Looksmax into normie tier, NTmax and try getting a gf from social circles. 3 steps.

It depends on your base level of attractiveness of course. I wanna start gymcelling for the sole purpose of feeling better but if it makes my face slimmer, I'll continue the process of looksmaxxing. Without good bone structure I don't think clearing my acne and fixing my teeth is gonna make much difference.

Reducing body fat to 10% is the first and most important step, as it will reveal how far you can go.

I have nothing to lose.
Low IQ post, you have your hard earned money to fucking lose you idiot, you can spend it on other copes, surgery will do nothing for you I garuntee you.

Ask @FACEandLMS

that eight pack you spent over a year working out for? The next fattie you meet will still treat you like shit and won´t give the slightest fuck unless your body is attached to a male model face.

that double jaw surgery you saved up for years and went through months of physical pain afterwards? All for nothing, if you don´t look like chad afterwards. Women will still treat you exactly the same, like a worthless piece of shit cockroach while they can have downs syndrome and still become professional models.

that hair transplant that made you ascend from subhuman to average guy, that you worked overtime and nightshifts for? Guess what, women still don´t care. Having hair is like not missing a limb. Men are expected to have a full head of hair so it doesn´t add anything.

that leg lengthening surgery you flew to India for and spent over 100k on? Women won´t give a shit even if you were 7ft tall. You will still be completely invisible to women and constantly get mogged by manlets with good faces.

I could go on and on, but you get the gist. Unless you are chad, women simply don´t care about you.

pretty much agree.

all you'll do is end up as "average" at best in most people's eyes

Low IQ post, you have your hard earned money to fucking lose you idiot, you can spend it on other copes, surgery will do nothing for you I garuntee you.

Ask @FACEandLMS
I literally can´t enjoy anything because women don´t want me. I feel like shit and depressed every single minute of the day. I feel like I´d be wasting my money if I spent it on hobbies or copes since I´ll still be miserable. Your looks are your worth as a human being so investing money in your looks seems like a good investment.

I´m getting a lot more and a lot more invasive surgeries than Faceandlms so I have more potential to increase my looks.

I literally can´t enjoy anything because women don´t want me. I feel like shit and depressed every single minute of the day. I feel like I´d be wasting my money if I spent it on hobbies or copes since I´ll still be miserable. Your looks are your worth as a human being so investing money in your looks seems like a good investment.

I´m getting a lot more and a lot more invasive surgeries than Faceandlms so I have more potential to increase my looks.

you already know this but you honestly need to be top 1% if you want to feel special and desired as man

none of that do a ton of approaches social circle shit. if you persue you'll always feel like shit.

you already know this but you honestly need to be top 1% if you want to feel special and desired as man

none of that do a ton of approaches social circle shit. if you persue you'll always feel like shit.
That is true. However I don´t want to be a betabux to the women that have treated me like shit throughout all my teens and 20s.

I´ve completely given up on Western women because it´s clear they don´t want me, but I still have value to Asian women.

After surgeries I´ll be top 1% in the Phillippines and just get the hottest, youngest girl I can get from there then bring her home and move out in the country.

I´ll be a lot better looking than ItsOver after my surgeries and he is already pumping and dumping women that I´d be happy to spend the rest of my life with.

That is true. However I don´t want to be a betabux to the women that have treated me like shit throughout all my teens and 20s.

I´ve completely given up on Western women because it´s clear they don´t want me, but I still have value to Asian women.

After surgeries I´ll be top 1% in the Phillippines and just get the hottest, youngest girl I can get from there then bring her home and move out in the country.

I´ll be a lot better looking than ItsOver after my surgeries and he is already pumping and dumping women that I´d be happy to spend the rest of my life with.

you could just fly to manilla or a city right outside manila right now and easily be the best looking guy in the city if you're 5/10+, white and tall.

in fact i would bet my life that you'd get treated better than giga chad in the west.

you could just fly to manilla or a city right outside manila right now and easily be the best looking guy in the city if you're 5/10+, white and tall.

in fact i would bet my life that you'd get treated better than giga chad in the west.
I will still have to bring her to the West eventually and compete with the guys in whatever village I will settle down with.

I will still have to bring her to the West eventually and compete with the guys in whatever village I will settle down with.

it would be retarded to even get in a relationship

you do what itsover does and just string them along, give them fake info, and change location when needed

relationships don't exist anymore

it would be retarded to even get in a relationship

you do what itsover does and just string them along, give them fake info, and change location when needed

relationships don't exist anymore
kek, I don´t want to live there. I have a good life in the West other than that I´m invisible to women.

kek, I don´t want to live there. I have a good life in the West other than that I´m invisible to women.

well, your life in PH would consist of lying about your age online (or maybe you wont even need to), meeting teens who want to fuck asap, and feeling like a rockstar

what's your life in the west? shitpost all day and be depressed? lmao

well, your life in PH would consist of lying about your age online (or maybe you wont even need to), meeting teens who want to fuck asap, and feeling like a rockstar

what's your life in the west? shitpost all day and be depressed? lmao
I have a pretty good job that I enjoy doing and I make good money. I couldn´t have that in the Phillipines and I´d eventually run out of money if I lived there.

If you get jaw surgery it can increase you by 1-2 points and get a better life than currently and might land a lay here and there.

If you don’t any attention from women now, you won’t after facial surgery.

Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. If you are good looking and still aren't getting women, it is actually a problem with your personality.

Not to say that you have to be nice with women or any of that bullshit, but if you are good looking and cant get women then there is something with your personality that prevents you from going foward with a woman for whatever reason. Women aren't going to just strip you naked and start sucking your dick. If you can't norm it up then you are stuck masturbating.

Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. If you are good looking and still aren't getting women, it is actually a problem with your personality.

Not to say that you have to be nice with women or any of that bullshit, but if you are good looking and cant get women then there is something with your personality that prevents you from going foward with a woman for whatever reason. Women aren't going to just strip you naked and start sucking your dick. If you can't norm it up then you are stuck masturbating.
kek, gtfo with your personality BS.

Good looking guys are a dime a dozen on Tinder and in bars/clubs. Being good looking isn´t enough, you need to be exceptionally good looking to stand out nowadays.

Modern dating is basically lining up 5-10,000 different guys from your area aged 18-30 and having the woman pick the best looking guy.

Your only hope is lucking out with a girl from your social circle, betabuxxing and being a placeholder for chad.

An average looking white guy is hideous looking to women in the West, but he is chad in Asia. Guess what, his personality didn´t change as soon as he set food in SEA.

It matters but not a miracle like many guys think

kek, gtfo with your personality BS.

Good looking guys are a dime a dozen on Tinder and in bars/clubs. Being good looking isn´t enough, you need to be exceptionally good looking to stand out nowadays.

Modern dating is basically lining up 5-10,000 different guys from your area aged 18-30 and having the woman pick the best looking guy.

Your only hope is lucking out with a girl from your social circle, betabuxxing and being a placeholder for chad.

An average looking white guy is hideous looking to women in the West, but he is chad in Asia. Guess what, his personality didn´t change as soon as he set food in SEA.

This is a stupid cope I see a lot here. Truth is, a lot of guys are having sex. You do not have to be male model tier to find a girl willing to sleep with you, you just have to be NT. I fucking guarantee that there are guys uglier than you getting laid right now. They may not be that successful with online dating, but they are still having sex.

When I say it is your personality, I do not mean it in the same way normies say it either. You may have the personality type that will prevent you from even going to asian in the first place, guaranteeing your inceldom. Or maybe you do go to asia but for whatever reason you don't talk to the women and walk away from women who want to fuck you. Just be NT theory pretty much.

This is a stupid cope I see a lot here. Truth is, a lot of guys are having sex. You do not have to be male model tier to find a girl willing to sleep with you, you just have to be NT. I fucking guarantee that there are guys uglier than you getting laid right now. They may not be that successful with online dating, but they are still having sex.

When I say it is your personality, I do not mean it in the same way normies say it either. You may have the personality type that will prevent you from even going to asian in the first place, guaranteeing your inceldom. Or maybe you do go to asia but for whatever reason you don't talk to the women and walk away from women who want to fuck you. Just be NT theory pretty much.
then what are you doing here if getting laid is so easy?

Why don´t you just go out to a club`tonight and have an NT conversation with your looksmatch and take her home? What is stopping you?

then what are you doing here if getting laid is so easy?

Why don´t you just go out to a club`tonight and have an NT conversation with your looksmatch and take her home? What is stopping you?

I'm not NT.

Ask @FACEandLMS

I agree with op. Going from incel to incel (e.g. 2 to 4.5) won't help. You may get treated SLIGHTLY better but women don't gaf. You gotta break into 6.5+ land or you may as well just have died on the operating table.

If you're not chad than don't even try, that's what i'm trying to say to these copers who doesnt want to accept the fact that they're curse to deal with inceldom until they day of retribution.

I agree with op. Going from incel to incel (e.g. 2 to 4.5) won't help. You may get treated SLIGHTLY better but women don't gaf. You gotta break into 6.5+ land or you may as well just have died on the operating table.
what surgeries do you have planned for yourself?

doesnt matter, 2 to 4.5 is a HUGE difference in quality of life. and if its a white 2 to 4.5 thats the difference between getting a 2/10 thai girl vs a 6/10 thai girl in thailand