Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Date each other" or "Being gay isn't a choice" which one is foids?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
You gaslighting assholes would tell us we should date each other when you know damn well we are straight but then go on at the same time to preach about how "being gay isn't a choice" like how tf do you expect us to date each other if according to your logic we are incapable of dating each other because "homosexuality isn't a choice". By telling us we should "date each other" you can either admit being a homo is 100% a choice or you can still say "being gay isnt a choice" which one is it you foid?

I’m not going to get groomed into gayness by those retards. I’m straight and into foids so fuck groomers who try to make us go gay.

Foids don't think about what they say. They just say whatever they think will cause the reaction they want.

They tell us that to troll us and get under our skin deep down they know homosexual isn’t natural , God created man and woman for a reason.

Yeah, it's stupid. "Date each other" is only relevant for gay and lesbian incels, but not for heterosexual ones.

And indeed, there are next to no (or no?) male gay incels, only heterosexual males. Lesbian incels do actually exist because of women's insane standards, and for them the statement could actually be relevant.

They can't come up with arguments against us so they spew cognitive dissonant bullshit like this. They objective is just to dismiss our problems and victim blame. They'll do literally anything to avoid assigning blame to foids.

They want us to suffer. They know we prefer women and yet still ask us to date each other. Being a straight sub5 or normie man in post-modern day is truly a terrible fate

Oh ok I'll just shove my dick in a dirty male asshole or the other way around problem solved. That's how you know for foids it is a choice.

Oh ok I'll just shove my dick in a dirty male asshole or the other way around problem solved. That's how you know for foids it is a choice.
Next time they cry that they cant find chad tell them to date a sub3 (with actually a good personality)

They think of us as inferior, hate our social conduct and think we are wrong. They want to tell us we couldn’t stand our own behavior if we had to, but they don’t realize how they and many others have stomped on other people and caused them to be a certain way.
Thus females will always be on the emotional and empathetic side of the argument: gay people are just men that love each other, we are just men that nobody loves, so it is ok to insult us with a weapon they would rather see destroyed.

They know that we are sexually frustrated straight men. They're just trying to irritate us further.

Next time they cry that they cant find chad tell them to date a sub3 (with actually a good personality)
:bigbrain:

Last edited:
They know that we are sexually frustrated straight men. They're just trying to irritate us further.
"OMG OMFG WE CANT DATE ANY NON WHITE/BLACK MEN OR ANY MAN UNDER 6 FT UNLESS THEY MAKE 8 FIGURES A YEAR!!! ITS OUR NATURE WE CANT ACCEPT THAT!!!!!"

Attachments

• 18214e23bd0dbe3db7727a91c56555d3.jpg
    18214e23bd0dbe3db7727a91c56555d3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 7
It’s foid tier insult. Since women have unironically NO OTHER value than providing sex for men, every other thing about them revolves around sex hence their insults to you has to be sex related too e.g. sex doesn’t matter teehee oh and also you get no pussy, you’re gay, suck a dick, etc.

Don’t read too much into them. All women literally have a child’s understanding of pretty much everything. They don’t grow older mentally after the age of 13.

I want to fuck huohuo from starrail

:bigbrain:
Reminds me

Next time my mom tells me "Use your autism to your advantage" I will tell her "Use being a woman to your advantage" and hope she is like the rest of the foids who think being a foid is literal life in prison

IT users are weird, they claim that they "advocate for the lgbt community" but then they use gay as an insult againts us