Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dating app analysis. It's over

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
After hundreds of hours of swiping and analyzing foids profiles on several different dating app platforms I've noticed that around 68% of cunts on the dating market already have kids (Dead srs) Pussies used up, cummed inside of, and disposed of Chad. Your best bet is trying to meet hoes in person. Good luck not getting the cops called on you or recorded and bullied on social media. Water is wet I know but I've personally spent many hours on these apps and sharing the data now

After hundreds of hours of swiping and analyzing foids profiles on several different dating app platforms I've noticed that around 68% of cunts on the dating market already have kids (Dead srs) Pussies used up, cummed inside of, and disposed of Chad. Your best bet is trying to meet hoes in person. Good luck not getting the cops called on you or recorded and bullied on social media. Water is wet I know but I've personally spent many hours on these apps and sharing the data now
Completely over. Dating Apps and their consequences have been a disaster for the male population.

The irony that is was the incel software developers that created these apps.

OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I'M SEEING MORE AND MORE "OPEN RELATIONSHIPS" ON THESE APPS MEANING THAT THESE CUNTS ARE TAKEN BUT ARE CRAVING CHAD COCK AND THEIR CUCK BFS ARE LETTING THEM SEEK IT OUT

Just change location and try European countries instead, particularly the ones in the East of Western Europe. The further East you go, the easier it is to find decent foids.

OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I'M SEEING MORE AND MORE "OPEN RELATIONSHIPS" ON THESE APPS MEANING THAT THESE CUNTS ARE TAKEN BUT ARE CRAVING CHAD COCK AND THEIR CUCK BFS ARE LETTING THEM SEEK IT OUT
Unimaginable. It's always completely disgusting to see how fast the overton window can shift. A few years ago these people would have had their faces covered in spit, nowadays they present that shit online for the whole world to see and (instead of open hostility) the people who are against it feel nothing more than mere passivity/resignation ("As long as it doesn't affect me").
They don't realize that this stuff will always affect everyone, an individual is not completely independent from the social climate. Everyone (even the opponents of a social order) get influenced by the values of it, it's absolutely ridiculous to think that you are truly a free/independent individual that doesn't get influenced by the decisions of others and that you live/act independently from others. Passivity is pathognomonic for an atomized society that allows shit like polyamory to spread.
Just change location and try European countries instead, particularly the ones in the East of Western Europe. The further East you go, the easier it is to find decent foids.
If you are western, but this will only move the problem to another country. There is no real solution/escape because in the end someone will have to face the consequences and suffer. Sadly, I can also not really blame anyone for doing this anymore.

Unimaginable. It's always completely disgusting to see how fast the overton window can shift. A few years ago these people would have had their faces covered in spit, nowadays they present that shit online for the whole world to see and (instead of open hostility) the people who are against it feel nothing more than mere passivity/resignation ("As long as it doesn't affect me").
They don't realize that this stuff will always affect everyone, an individual is not completely independent from the social climate. Everyone (even the opponents of a social order) get influenced by the values of it, it's absolutely ridiculous to think that you are truly a free/independent individual that doesn't get influenced by the decisions of others and that you live/act independently from others. Passivity is pathognomonic for an atomized society that allows shit like polyamory to spread.

If you are western, but this will only move the problem to another country. There is no real solution/escape because in the end someone will have to face the consequences and suffer. Sadly, I can also not really blame anyone for doing this anymore.

I'm almost too low IQ to understand what u just wrote bro but I kinda get what you're getting at
Nvm I do understand

Last edited:
The only purpose of dating foids with kids if you are pedocels and wanting to be with the kids.... It's a great time to be a pedocel, ngl, I mean just look at how many bad mothers are constantly doing this shit, imagine an open relationship, lol, she goes out to fuck chad leaving you with the kids alone...

^for legal reasons the above is a hypothetical scenario, I do not approve of pedo relations nor do I support any incel actually doing this.

JFl

Cope lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back