Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don't all females use dating apps?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Is it because the females who don't use dating apps already have tons of guys pursuing them at their job and at college, therefore, there is no need for them to find guys on dating apps?

a woman could literally clap her hands at a nightclub and 5 man would be buying her drinks. A woman can post a pic on her Instagram and would have 10 guys hitting up her dms. Dating apps are mostly for ugly, fat or autistic woman. The average woman doesn't have a need for dating apps.

Females dont need to choose a platform.
Any platform has males in it, if they go on facebook they will get friend requests from random men,
If they go on snapchat they will get friend requests.
They go on kik they can get simps easily, because only men are in there.

They don't cause they got a ton of options waiting for them.

I await the day till you niggas find out that Instagram is the real dating app normalfags use.

They don't cause they got a ton of options waiting for them.
And the ironic part about this is, that they´ll still bitch/moan and complain ´Where are all the good men?´, even though they have tons of guys willing to wife them up, fly them out and date them.
It´s cause they only deem the top tier men ´worthy´ of dating&mating, those guys who constantly hit them up, are not part of that Top tier Bracket.
No high value Chad will ever feel the need, to send friend requests on facebook, insta or other platforms. He has an abundance mindset and barely spends time online, unlike all of the pathetic simps blowing up her phone and DM´s.
Chad has women pursuing him, instead of the other way around.... but that´s kinda water.

And the ironic part about this is, that they´ll still bitch/moan and complain ´Where are all the good men?´, even though they have tons of guys willing to wife them up, fly them out and date them.
It´s cause they only deem the top tier men ´worthy´ of dating&mating, those guys who constantly hit them up, are not part of that Top tier Bracket.
No high value Chad will ever feel the need, to send friend requests on facebook, insta or other platforms. He has an abundance mindset and barely spends time online, unlike all of the pathetic simps blowing up her phone and DM´s.
Chad has women pursuing him, instead of the other way around.... but that´s kinda water.
Truth

What u said plus instagram dms full of simps

Well said brocel

Yeah, they don't need it as they get attention in the streets.

it’s for internal validation mainly, foids are social creatures who require that kind of itch to be scratched most hours of the day

they have plenty of options in real life and even more in the dating apps/social media.

this cannot possibly end well for America because things are actually getting worst and worst.

do you think a lot of young american men will be sane and functional in the decades to come?

Its gonna get ugly and I want no part of it.

I'm trying to find the best route to move to somewhere in east asia or southeast asia in some country hillside home and live there forever. I don't wanna stay in America.

Dating apps are legit garbage I’m never using one

OP makes a good point. Hypergamy is much easier on Tinder versus IRL. I guess one possible issue is that chadlites on Tinder get so few breadcrumbs that they become desperate and thirsty creeps. So for non stacy women it's either:

1. Only match with Chads, who will pump and dump. For some women this gets boring after a while.
2. Match with Chadlites but deal with them being very thirsty and obsessive cause they get so little female attention on Tinder.

A
they have plenty of options in real life and even more in the dating apps/social media.

this cannot possibly end well for America because things are actually getting worst and worst.

do you think a lot of young american men will be sane and functional in the decades to come?

Its gonna get ugly and I want no part of it.

I'm trying to find the best route to move to somewhere in east asia or southeast asia in some country hillside home and live there forever. I don't wanna stay in America.
As an American, I will join Darth Aurelius and his incel liberation Movement, it's the only way we incels will make a change

Yes, this is the case, women get free sex and relationship offers on a daily basis

a woman could literally clap her hands at a nightclub and 5 man would be buying her drinks. A woman can post a pic on her Instagram and would have 10 guys hitting up her dms. Dating apps are mostly for ugly, fat or autistic woman. The average woman doesn't have a need for dating apps.