Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating girls in high school just gives foids validation

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
The majority of times which is 99 percent of the fucking time, the girl in the relationship just wants validation from a guy with a high social standing and just wants to boost hers. Other times its because the girl is ugly and wants validation and will take some fucking skinny jestermaxxing manlet as their boyfriend it pisses me off. I see all these sporty losers with hot girls and shit all they care about is if the guy lifts fucking weights they don't give a fuck about smarts, religion, morals, anything of the sorts and date degenerate losers who won't be going anywhere in life besides at the fucking local skate park doing drugs with little kids or some other degenerate shit. I'm usually at the top in all of my classes if I put effort into the shit top player in sports when I put effort into it exetera I'm well rounded. And then the girl leaves because she isn't getting enough attention or whatever, Honestly the girls at my school are such sluts and will give it out to almost any old manlet bastard.

This is where it all starts in fucking highschool and or middleschool this is what builds the damn foids egos and makes them hate us "Substandards" because they always get their validation from these fucking chads and chadlets. I've seen guys crush on girls and the girl doesn't even know him and when he walks up to her and uses a couple of moapy soapy words she's all gay for him and shit but when I did it in my little awkward way it was sexual harassment? makes no sense.

anyway sorry for going off on a bit of a tangent there

If they really are just putting out for anyone, why haven't you taken advantage of that?
i didn't mean anyone anyone when i use "anyone" i'm talking about manlets and chadlets whom they don't even know

it's use to give validation without sex in exange

Foids at my school have all date the same group of males. Their relationships only last for weeks sometimes. I got cucked by a 16 year old boy when I was 12 and went to the school dance with a 12 year old girl. Her friends defended her too even though a lot of people thought that was a bad age gap. If I did that with a 12 year old girl, I would be seen as a pedophile.

Validation is the reason they live. That's why there is dumb shit like OnlyFans.

NOTHING hurts them more than not getting validated. That's why they go ape when getting rejected.

If you simply call them "ugly" they will FEEL right in trying to lower you. Yes, feel, because they aren't logical in the slightest, they are emotional, if they FEEL that emotion, it automatically means the truth :feelsrope:

Dating girls in high school is a privilege, a common privilege; you said that girls are sluts on your school to guys that are inferior, i think you may like the oofy doofy theory, in which i believe is real, in my school that i used to go i also had similar experiences to you, but now i see even outside of school that these generic guys are having sexual success with prime teen girls who are themselves LITERALLY sluts, they are not even afraid to show their hookups on social media with these awful guys. "Honestly the girls at my school are such sluts and will give it out to almost any old manlet bastard", YES, i saw that, old and young. Unique guys are never valued.