Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day 5 of no drinking after drinking every day for 7 years.

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
Cravings are low. I'm not mentally feeling great, but I haven't thought so clearly in years. My thoughts are like liquid, before I'd have to struggle to think clearly. Pretty based if you ask me:dab::dab::dab::feelskek:

dont go back. It takes 6 weeks to really be free. Be patient, the temptation will return when you stressed or something like that. Just wait it out and it will pass.

do you like cucking yourself? , while being inkel? . lol

We are one of the lowest People in This Shithole. Dont deprive yourself from Pleasures

do you like cucking yourself? , while being inkel? . lol

We are one of the lowest People in This Shithole. Dont deprive yourself from Pleasures
>Haha just destroy yourself bro
Loser crab mentality. You're a fakecel, because you cannot deal with being the way you are, and need to destroy your body and mind to cope. Not having a woman warps your brain, and it doesn't warp mine. Get away from me, fag

Last edited:
Cravings are low. I'm not mentally feeling great, but I haven't thought so clearly in years. My thoughts are like liquid, before I'd have to struggle to think clearly. Pretty based if you ask me:dab::dab::dab::feelskek:
Good job.

Now, add physical exercise.

How about you take this challenge:

‘5 minutes of no breathing after breathing everyday since birth’

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How about you take this challenge:

‘5 minutes of no breathing after breathing everyday since birth’

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Are you trying to make a point, or are you just being a spiteful, predictable dumbass?

Can't go for more than 2 days without it lol the only thing that makes me somewhat happy. Maybe I should just rope :feelsrope:

Are you trying to make a point, or are you just being a spiteful, predictable dumbass?
Neither

I’m being a professor :feelzez:
Good luck with no drinking tho