Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daydreaming cope

• Thread starter Operation Miranda
  • Start date
Operation Miranda

Operation Miranda

"suck my dick"- Mahatma Gandhi
★★
Anyone else does this?
You should try it if you have no copes left like me

This is no joke you just need imagination. Room needs to be silent so close doors. I just lay in bed and close eyes daydream about a life with me being a chad and having a loving gf. It's pathetic but i did it for years and i'm a pro at it, i can now even imagine how our faces look like and the environment, just need years practice

What do you think am i a retard or is this a legit cope

Thanks

Anyone else does this?
You should try it if you have no copes left like me

This is no joke you just need imagination. Room needs to be silent so close doors. I just lay in bed and close eyes daydream about a life with me being a chad and having a loving gf. It's pathetic but i did it for years and i'm a pro at it, i can now even imagine how our faces look like and the environment, just need years practice

Thanks
I can't do that, imagining myself in those situations feels unnatural and I can't even come up with a conversation with the fake gf I created myself. Beyond over

i make different scenarios sometime tbh

It doesn’t matter what we think. If it works for you, it’s cool.

But I am pretty sure it will not work for me.

r/waifuism moment, just be careful not to end up like those sad pathetic fucks

I do this all the time, you can listen to music to help block out other noise and it can help set the mood depending on what music

Walking on a dream. How can I explain? Talking to myself, will I see again? We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it; always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it. On and on and on we are calling out, out again — never looking down, I'm just in awe of what's in front of me
Is it real now? Two people become one. I can feel it. Two people become one.

Thought I'd never see, the love you found in me; now it's changing all the time... living in a rhythm where the minute's working overtime.

Walking on a dream. How can I explain? Talking to myself, will I see again? We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it; always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it. On and on and on we are calling out, out again — never looking down, I'm just in awe of what's in front of me
Is it real now? Two people become one. I can feel it, two people become one. Is it real now? Two people become one. I can feel it, two become people one. Catch me, I'm falling down...catch me, I'm falling down.

Don't stop, just keep going on. I'm your shoulder, lean upon, so come on, deliver from inside — All we got is tonight, that is right 'til first light! Is it real now? Two people become one. I can feel it, two people become one. Is it real now? Two people become one. I can feel it, two people...