Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dear balkanbros

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
What does the word "nedojeban " mean
A whore becky told me that
@SerbBurekConsoomer @WacoGoesDown @Ron.Belgrade @BoliMeKurac @CroatianManlet2

It means you dirty incel!!!

It means Ybane which derives from russian, YOU WHORE (Not calling you that, Using it as an example)

I'm wondering how this word sounds said out loud.

Here's what Urban Dic. says btw.

i think it means unfucked or something like this, like you did not get enough fucking or smth like this. I am not serbian though.

Just imagine a russian yelling a word
Russia isn't a Balkan country, though it could very well "Balkanize" at some point.

i think it means unfucked or something like this, like you did not get enough fucking or smth like this. I am not serbian though.

Here's what Urban Dic. says btw.
It checks out with what this says, and yeah it's a Serb slang word.

So what did the foid want to say to me
From what I'm interpreting, based on your context & the definition, she was insulting you for not getting laid.

Brutal; hope she gets raped to death by thugmaxxed track-suite clad Balkanites.

From what I'm interpreting, based on your context & the definition, she was insulting you for not getting laid.

Brutal; hope she gets raped to death by thugmaxxed track-suite clad Balkanites.
Shes a whore anyway, had like 3 dudes in 4 months, and she ended up in the mental hospital somehow, failed in school etc. Idk what happened

Shes a whore anyway, had like 3 dudes in 4 months, and she ended up in the mental hospital somehow, failed in school etc
Sounds like your average whore in America kek.

And it pisses me off that foids spend time in a mental hospital for their "issues" when men with actual issues(IE us or a guy with schizophrenia) need actual help; fucking resource leeches.
. Idk what happened
well whatever it could be, just hope it was the worst possible scenario for her.

Last edited:
Sounds like your average whore in America kek.

And it pisses me off that foids spend time in a mental hospital for their "issues" when men with actual issues(IE us or a guy with schizophrenia) need actual help; fucking resource leeches.

well whatever it could be, just hope it was the worst possible scenario for her.
Think it was

When i was texting with her in some retarded gc when i was 15 she seemed normal, 2 weeks ago i overheard she was in the mental hospital and failed junior year hs and idk.

Whatever happened i dont feel sorry since she rejected me

balkan Engineering

Think it was

When i was texting with her in some retarded gc when i was 15 she seemed normal, 2 weeks ago i overheard she was in the mental hospital and failed junior year hs and idk
That's what getting run-through by Chad does.

Whatever happened i dont feel sorry since she rejected me
try & find out, if you can; just hope for the worst for her til then.

it means ´Slavic women are Whorish Golddiggers´

MED masterrace fucking arab bitches while you quietly seethe
Meds got raped by Muslims bvlls such as myself, thats why theyre so brown and ethnic looking. Remember when your great grandma got raped by ottoman chads?

Remember when your great grandma got raped by ottoman chads?
my great grandma lived during yugoslav times, also she got rammed to death by a sheep:hax:
also when turks kidnapped balkanoids and turned them into slave soldiers, the balkanoids retired and fucked turk whores :feelsLSD:
Muslims bvlls such as myself
cope, you are uzbek cave dweller

tibetan subhuman
your mom is getting fucked by chink BVLLs 24/7
Dude tibet is in South China, us based kazakhstanis live near Russia and fuck their white slavic whores :ahegao:

@greggymex7 I'll beat your goddamn ass you son of a bitch, you piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen, fuckhead, you have fucking crossed the line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop posting your shit you're the people that have fucked this foum over and gangraped the shit out of it. So stop shooting your mouth off claiming I'm the enemy. Got that you goddamn son of a bitch? I'm sorry but I'm done you start calling me an arab those are fucking fighting words excuse me

Absolutely. I love having unpaid non consensual sex with underage white women
And now asian women EAT BWC WHITE SPERM FIX ASIAN SUBHUMAN MANLET GENES WITH ARYAN SPERM ALL ASIAN WOMEN BUILT FOR BWC

Russia isn't a Balkan country, though it could very well "Balkanize" at some point.
Kinda doubtful it would in any significant amount and if some Muslim extremists give them problems they can always just dump them on the west as refugees if they need to.