Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gman sighting in Serbia

SerbBurekConsoomer

SerbBurekConsoomer

heliCOPEter
★★★★★
I was drinking on a bench in a local park, when I saw an older Gman looking brocel (probably in his 70s) .

He was carrying a suitcase and had a nice Yugoslav gentleman suit. I saw him approaching the tree near the place where kids play. He noticed that and took an angle in which he wasn't visible to the kids. Little did he know that he was exposed to three full cafe patios. People were looking at him in soyish shock while he was letting his kidney stones and sand hit the pine tree. He noticed that people were seeting, but he just continued with his low inhib Putin walk.

True low inhib mogger, not frightened by the 'unforseen consequences'.

@Mecoja @WacoGoesDown @RealSchizo @baja jagodinac @Ron.Belgrade @NorthernWind @edgelordcel

Say to him
MAJMUNEEEEE MAJMUNE

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

Nobody would have bat an eye if it was a 70 year old foid

I was drinking on a bench in a local park, when I saw an older Gman looking brocel (probably in his 70s) .
View attachment 1132236
He was carrying a suitcase and had a nice Yugoslav gentleman suit. I saw him approaching the tree near the place where kids play. He noticed that and took an angle in which he wasn't visible to the kids. Little did he know that he was exposed to three full cafe patios. People were looking at him in soyish shock while he was letting his kidney stones and sand hit the pine tree. He noticed that people were seeting, but he just continued with his low inhib Putin walk.
View attachment 1132237
True low inhib mogger, not frightened by the 'unforseen consequences'.

@Mecoja @WacoGoesDown @RealSchizo @baja jagodinac @Ron.Belgrade @NorthernWind @edgelordcel
:feelskek: Old people have small bladder, they have to pee often. I blame it on lack of public toilets.

There's an hobo in the park where small kids play. He piss everywhere in broad daylight. Parents are already used to him so everyone just ignore him.

Giga mogger

I can only piss outside when I'm 1000% sure no one is outside

i once saw a fat man wearing a pink shirt with ''i love boobies'' written on it

I have a weak bladder so I don't have much choice.
Watch out, those are Canadians. They might euthanize you for that. Only dogs can pee where ever they want and get white hole.

Serbia strong.