Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dear FBI glow-in-the-darks, you are exceptional at suspiciously posting on incels.co. Stop trying so hard, truecels wouldn't say shit like this. JFL.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
@PPEcel claims to have met with "half a dozen" posters on this forum. Even the most active posters on this board and sociable members in this community have never met anyone from this site offline. FEDS, YOU ARE INEMPT AND INCOMPETENT AT YOUR JOBS AND THE HIGHER IQ CELS WHO ARE DOING THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE WORK UNDERGROUND TO THE NORMIE STATUS QUO HAVE ACUTE FED RADARS AND AVOID YOU RELIGIOUSLY.

You will never infiltrate I.N.C.E.L. and uncover our secret plans for world domination.

I will expose every last fed on this site. No fed is safe from my watchful gaze. :chad: :chad: :chad:

Screen Shot 2020 07 23 at 10254 AM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbBbtbEuR_s
If you feds were better at collecting intelligence, you would know that .co is atypical relative to most communities in that we're extremely anonymous whereas most internet communities have some IRL socialization. Incels don't meet offline. That concept is absolutely absurd.

JFL.

Last edited:
Incels don't meet offline. That concept is absolutely absurd.
Pretty sure some users have met offline tbh, but I can't confirm it personally. I don't do irl socialization.

Pretty sure some users have met offline tbh, but I can't confirm it personally. I don't do irl socialization.

I'm sure it has happen, but "half a dozen", 6 different people? Just fucking lol.

Your posts are so fucking shit. You're so low iq and autistic

Joined Jun 9, 2020 Posts 721

I'm sure it has happen, but "half a dozen", 6 different people? Just fucking lol.
well, he is relatively well off and has airline loyalty points or something he mentioned before

idk why he would travel to another country to meet .co users though.

either way more evidence is needed

Your posts are so fucking shit. You're so low iq and autistic

Feds will always be my biggest counter-signallers on .co because i am bringing attention to the fact to the deep fed infiltration on this site. Everyone is wisening up and socially pressuring feds OFF .CO. Sorry I'm making your intelligence operation more tedious but I actually care about inceldom and making the world a better place for incels. So we're at an impasse. I want to political organize incels and you feds want to sabotage/obstruct/control opposition the conversation. Ofc,, we're going to keep clashing in the posts and replies. I will counter-signal you feds EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

:chad: Fucks the Feds.:chad:

well, he is relatively well off and has airline loyalty points or something he mentioned before

Maybe it’s a tongue in cheek admission of being a fed?

Wouldn’t a fed be “meeting with members” to investigate and interrogate them?

And what if he isn't a fed? I don't see any convincing evidence that he is.
You'd better be absolutely certain and have proof to make an accusation like that; otherwise you're no different from a foid who makes false rape accusations.

And what if he isn't a fed? I don't see any convincing evidence that he is.
You'd better be absolutely certain and have proof to make an accusation like that; otherwise you're no different from a foid who makes false rape accusations.

Everytime, I make a FedThread™... @PPEcel is always there in a millisecond.

It's almost as if he's waiting for me to make an anti-fed thread that goes over-the-line to get a warrant and raid my domicile.

Unfortunately, I'm high-inhib, high IQ, not a sperg, and am not going to post anything on .co that feds can use against me (feds already know who I am so it's not like i can get away with posting anything illegal on here which I didn't do even before The Visit™.
I am incredibly effective at spreading blackpill ideas and this angers/frustrates feds because of what OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT DO with this information. What other people do with this information is not my responsibility/ I'm sorry my truthspreading is inconvinent for feds lol.

Obv I can't prove it b/c of the anonymous nature of the forum but he's a fed and everyone in the suspected feds groupchat agrees with me except for two out of eighty people. It's virtually unanimous at this point.

Can't say for sure. I know redditcels did an incel meetup a while back at a Denny's in California. Many of them were legitimate truecels. I don't think meeting up with an incel from online makes him automatically a fed

Can't say for sure. I know redditcels did an incel meetup a while back at a Denny's in California. Many of them were legitimate truecels. I don't think meeting up with an incel from online makes him automatically a fed

But that was reddit, this is .co. That's like r/IncelsWithoutHate meeting IRL. That would be believable but this is not the type of forum people simply self-dox to other forums users and meetup IRL.

Everytime, I make a FedThread™... @PPEcel is always there in a millisecond.

It's almost as if he's waiting for me to make an anti-fed thread that goes over-the-line to get a warrant and raid my domicile.

Unfortunately, I'm high-inhib, high IQ, not a sperg, and am not going to post anything on .co that feds can use against me (feds already know who I am so it's not like i can get away with posting anything illegal on here which I didn't do even before The Visit™.
I am incredibly effective at spreading blackpill ideas and this angers/frustrates feds because of what OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT DO with this information. What other people do with this information is not my responsibility/ I'm sorry my truthspreading is inconvinent for feds lol.

I'm not saying he is or isn't, but he has reason to dislike you, doesn't he? You've been targeting and persecuting him. That might be why he's posting in your threads.

I think we need to hear from another member who has met with him irl. Until then, these are baseless accusations and you should feel very, very bad if it turns out he's not a fed.

A fed would encourage people to self-dox and meet up IRL to gather intelligence on them. Truecels keep it online.
I'm not saying he is or isn't, but he has reason to dislike you, doesn't he? You've been targeting and persecuting him. That might be why he's posting in your threads.

I think we need to hear from another member who has met with him irl. Until then, these are baseless accusations and you should feel very, very bad if it turns out he's not a fed.

ofc, I've been targeting him. He's a fed. I'm not going to be his friend JFL.

But that was reddit, this is .co. That's like r/IncelsWithoutHate meeting IRL. That would be believable but this is not the type of forum people simply self-dox to other forums users and meetup IRL.
fair enough. let's wait and see what @PPEcel has to say about this.

I have previously stated that I would issue a full apology and admit fault if a credibleCel came forward to his defense on two different occasions and evidence was never supplied. The doors is always open but for some reason, the door bell is never rang. Convenient.
fair enough. let's wait and see what @PPEcel has to say about this.

Let's wait to see what the fed whose job it is to subvert this thread has to say to defend himself and expect us all to take it at face value. Just lol.

I have previously stated that I would issue a full apology and admit fault if a credibleCel came forward to his defense on two different occasions and evidence was never supplied. The doors is always open but for some reason, the door bell is never rang. Convenient.

OK.

TBH, this all could have been avoided if they had not involved my family in a pathetic attempt to shame and intimidate me, and fill my mother's head with lies about inceldom, which obv didn't work. You whacked the bee hive and were expecting what, FBI?

Federal Bureau of investigation, more like federal bureau of harassment of innocent civilians.

Last edited:
ngl, I saw this one post (not on .co) about an incel meetup. They all looked like incels tbh.

But yeah, the OP might be LARPing.

I would never come out as an incel. Atleast not to anyone on this site. I would never give them my location.

OP is one of the most retarded posters we've had in a while.

I still maintain that OP is a troll or some low IQ, ITfag that is trying to get us to turn on each other.

Really depends upon who you are, and what you post. LDARcels who don't post anything remotely threatening wouldn't really have much to lose. Tbh if I had a high profile job, or had belief in the possibility of having one in the future, then I never would've registered here.

But of course organizations like the FBI probably know who we all are anyway, or at the very least we know that they monitor this forum.

lmao. Whose alt are you?

>falsely claims to be visited by FBI
>accuses other member of being a Fed
Wtf

Has no proof that I wasn't visited by FBI. Adamantly and irrationally takes the position I wasn't visited by feds. Only explanation? FED.

Yet you have no proof that @PPEcel isn't exactly who he says that he is, jfl. Tbh due to the uncertain nature of an anonymous forum, I tend to just give people the benefit of the doubt. Be skeptical of anything you read here, sure, but that doesn't mean it's right to suggest that users are somehow being deceptive when you have no way to confirm it or not.

Yet you have no proof that @PPEcel isn't exactly who he says that he is, jfl. Tbh due to the uncertain nature of an anonymous forum, I tend to just give people the benefit of the doubt. Be skeptical of anything you read here, sure, but that doesn't mean it's right to suggest that users are somehow being deceptive when you have no way to confirm it or not.

I'm not going to let PPEcel get away with being a fed just because I don't have a full hand-written confession by him typed out in a forum post. JFL. Feds are never going to self-reveal. This is why this forum will continue to be infiltrated again and again and again. The problem is not their monitoring of our activity. The problem is that they internally subvert/distort our message. If they simply monitored but did not interfere with our community's message, I would not care for their presence on this forum.
And when the feds sat down with me with my printed out forum posts and replies of mine during my interview, @PPEcel was on multiple pages either above or below my reply. Just saying...

Last edited:
Has no proof that I wasn't visited by FBI (which I was). Adamantly and irrationally takes the position I wasn't visited by feds. Only explanation? FED.
>calls everyone a FED
>thereby degrades the concept of FED accusations in the process
Exactly what a FED would do tbhngl.

I do enjoy schitzoposting.

I don't meet up with random users, you idiot. Some users on the forum, myself included, have discord servers for conversations we don't feel comfortable having on a publicly accessible forum. Once I feel comfortable enough with a particular user -- after a few months of contact or so -- I'm open to meeting up.

I'm not going to let PPEcel get away with being a fed just because I don't have a full hand-written confession by him typed out in a forum post. JFL. Feds are never going to self-reveal. This is why this forum will continue to be infiltrated again and again and again. The problem is not their monitoring of our activity. The problem is that they internally subvert/distort our message. If they simply monitored but did not interfere with our community's message, I would not care for their presence on this forum.

I'm one of the most moderate regulars on the forum. If I was a fed, I'd be as chummy as possible with the paedocel edgelords and the Stormfront faggots, but they're the ones I keep butting heads with. Hell, why does a fed even need an account here can they can just obtain a sealed FISA warrant and tap all the traffic going through Cloudflare?

You're either a paranoid schizophrenic or just another LARPing attentionfaggot. There is nothing about "your message" or "your activity" that would interest a federal agent. Quite frankly, neither the CIA nor the FBI would need the assistance of a loser who lives with his mom. (An "izlat", really? :feelskek:) Not only are you a loser, but you're also a loser who started an account less than two months ago -- why the fuck would anyone choose to interview you as opposed to almost anyone else on the forum?

Has no proof that I wasn't visited by FBI (which I was). Adamantly and irrationally takes the position I wasn't visited by feds. Only explanation? FED.

Because you were a new user who didn't present us with any proof -- so you had no credibility in the first place -- and your claim happened to be well-received by CuckTears. Everyone's "bullshit" meter went off immediately.
lmao. Whose alt are you?

He's probably @MENSA_IQcel or @Copemaxx

I wonder why mods aren't cracking down on this shit.

I don't travel to other countries just to meet up with .co users, I do a fair amount of travelling as is (well, before corona) and will meet someone if it fits on my schedule

Last edited:
sounds like true no-friend incels are jealous of discordcels. (Don't worry I have no discord frens either)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back