Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Dear foid, i will answer your question. The only thing you need is a bullet to the cranium

And again they write "You are pretty!" - these fucking simps, just because she is a cumskin and not a moribund mountain of fat they call her pretty (which she isn't). Her face looks bloated, her lips swollen and her skin is clearly shitty (despite fakeup) - and look at the lower third and eye area. We (as men) should judge females with the same standards that females use to judge us, this thing is an incel breeding factory which would reject any looksmatches.

She’s 100% an aspie
And again they write "You are pretty!" - these fucking simps, just because she is a cumskin and not a moribund mountain of fat they call her pretty (which she isn't). Her face looks bloated, her lips swollen and her skin is clearly shitty (despite fakeup) - and look at the subhuman lower third and eye area. We (as men) should judge females with the same standards that females use to judge us, this thing is an incel breeding factory which would reject any looksmatches.
Based and Tesla IQ as usual :feelsokman:

And niggas here were saying r/ugly is “blackpilled” and an incel sub now jfl, if we were to judge her looks objectively we would get banned from that sub on sight. Her looksmatch has 100+ days logged on this forum

And again they write "You are pretty!" - these fucking simps, just because she is a cumskin and not a moribund mountain of fat they call her pretty (which she isn't). Her face looks bloated, her lips swollen and her skin is clearly shitty (despite fakeup) - and look at the lower third and eye area. We (as men) should judge females with the same standards that females use to judge us, this thing is an incel breeding factory which would reject any looksmatches.
She is young, white and not fat. That alone makes her above average in US. Granted that she isn't pretty but I am sure she does not consider herself "ugly". If she did she would be dating some subhuman looking guy. It's your classic

"teehee I am so ugly boys" done in order to receive compliments

She should get called ugly, disgusting freak to lower her confidence

She should get called ugly, disgusting freak to lower her confidence
One of my hobbies is to create fake online accounts and roast whores online. I sometimes this on reddit, creating a new throwaway account, and telling women how much of a worthless whore they are via DMs.

I've once sent a lengthy e-mail to a friend of a colleague, who is a dirty far-left tranny, to explain why it's best if he would commit suicide. I like to think it still keeps him awake.

You're very based. :blackpill:
done in order to receive compliments
From Chads, chadlites, pretty boys, high-tier normies. They hate being complimented by incels for an obvious reason.

Last edited:
One of my hobbies is to create fake online accounts and roast whores online. I sometimes this on reddit, creating a new throwaway account, and telling women how much of a worthless whore they are via DMs.

I've once sent a lengthy e-mail to a friend of a colleague, who is a dirty far-left tranny, to explain why it's best if he would commit suicide. I like to think it still keeps him awake.

I agree 100%, unfortunately most men are retarded coomers who despite acting indiffierent and black pilled will fold immediately when given the 0.001% chance at pussy. We need to become as picky as foids, but unfortunately they behave like a cartel while every man fights every other man like a bunch of rats and no man is willing to help the other. We will never counter them if we're like that.

Nice, I always love reading that shit. Upload if you have funny shit.

She is a 3/10 at best and with fake up. Yet she still gets more messages in one hour than all of us combined during our whole lives. It's not foids fault they are whores it's fault of simps and soys who enable them