Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion North Indian Pill? I have a doubt

Yes not not by much. Average mallu moggs any North Indian street shitter in education and manners. All the Northies spit pan malasa everywhere.

You mallus were based when you tried to ban North migrants or something.
Theres a reason why northies come and seek employment in the south lol. Biharis especially

View attachment 1107159
I stand corrected ( this seems more accurate )
This is better

Theres a reason why northies come and seek employment in the south lol. Biharis especially
Yeah they ruined Hyderabad with all pan masala spit everywhere. Nepalis are so much better in manners. We should take Nepal into India and remove Bihar

bro @curryboy told me, im a shortcel too but even worse like 4'9 sort of :feelsrope:
How are you surviving there? Mullas have no morals, you must have gotten bullied by all the sand niggers there in your school.

-
Looks like I could slay in Nagaland, wherever that is

Is that a nice place?
-
North East are basically tribal chinks. You will be killed in the ever happening riots taking place there.

Yeah they ruined Hyderabad with all pan masala spit everywhere. Nepalis are so much better in manners. We should take Nepal into India and remove Bihar
Yeah I've seen

Yeah I've seen
Bihar vs South India was always present. During bhakti movement you mallus and tamils destroyed Bihari Buddhism.

I am talking about intra curry competition not inter dating competition across races
North Indian Curries are more Steppe maxx than South Indian curries, that's why on average North Indian looks good and fair skin

North Indians might mog South Indians on average but there’s too much phenotypical overlap for it to be to any significant extent
North Indian are Steppe Maxx
South Indian are AASI maxxed

@Acorn @Blackpill Monk @brazi @Chudpreet @Confessor @CopingForBrutality @curryboy @Grim_Reaper @illumizoldyck @Justice @mlcurrycel @rope infinity ♾️ @stalin22 @Top Red Garnacho
North Indian are having steppe genes, that's why on average they looks good

North Indians might mog South Indians on average but there’s too much phenotypical overlap for it to be to any significant extent
most punjabis mog south indians hard especially the women

How are you surviving there? Mullas have no morals, you must have gotten bullied by all the sand niggers there in your school.
I am 5" 1

Yes not not by much. Average mallu moggs any North Indian street shitter in education and manners. All the Northies spit pan malasa everywhere.

You mallus were based when you tried to ban North migrants or something.
in the hookup market education doesn't matter. a punjabi would mog a mallu hard

Bihar vs South India was always present. During bhakti movement you mallus and tamils destroyed Bihari Buddhism.
Stfu Buddhism is the based religion, today Bihar is uncivilized and savaged because they have abandoned Buddhism

Stfu Buddhism is the based religion, today Bihar is uncivilized and savaged because they have abandoned Buddhism
All the Buddhist kings were cucks who converted to Islam during invations. Jains and Hindus didn't convert. Bengal, Afghanistan, Maldives used to be Buddhist

All the Buddhist kings were cucks who converted to Islam during invations. Jains and Hindus didn't convert. Bengal, Afghanistan, Maldives used to be Buddhist
Lol, Afghanistan converted to Islam when Hindu kingdom Hindushahi is ruling, Bengal fall under Islam when Orthodox Hindu Kingdom Sena Dynasty is ruling. Lol you are throwing your Typical Sanghi anti-Buddhist Propaganda

in the hookup market education doesn't matter. a punjabi would mog a mallu hard
Only mogg in height that too not mallus. North niggers are literally uncivilized niggers who lack any hygiene and civic manners.

Keep dreaming these mallu and tamil foids despise Norths.

Only mogg in height that too not mallus. North niggers are literally uncivilized niggers who lack any hygiene and civic manners.

Keep dreaming these mallu and tamil foids despise Norths.
height and skin color. colorism is still strong in india and you must be delusional if you think any dark skin mallu will have the same value as a light-skinned north indian guy.

Lol, Afghanistan converted to Islam when Hindu kingdom Hindushahi is ruling, Bengal fall under Islam when Orthodox Hindu Kingdom Sena Dynasty is ruling. Lol you are throwing your Typical Sanghi anti-Buddhist Propaganda
Yes but only Buddhists converted mostly during Islam rule. The problem with Buddhism is that it's a very flexible religion without any strict rules.

Jains mogg Buddhists in every way. Chandragupta Maurya >>> Ashoka. Even Buddha was a Jain once

height and skin color. colorism is still strong in india and you must be delusional if you think any dark skin mallu will have the same value as a light-skinned north indian guy.
Not all South Indians are dark and not all North Indians are fair.

Yes a Bihari street shitter pan masala spitter will have no SMV even if he is fair

:yes: every shade of colour is equalvelent to 2 inches of height by that meaning I would have smv of 5'3 fair skinned incel guy in india because iam dark brown.

No that because Bihar abandoned Jainism first

:yes: every shade of colour is equalvelent to 2 inches of height by that meaning I would have smv of 5'3 fair skinned incel guy in india because iam dark brown.
Cope. Tall fags have nothing to stop them. Color is irrelevant when you are tall.

in india girls are preferred by skin color, so they really need that "fair" ness
Yes but height also right? All the foids bullied me even though I am fair.

i think so. anything that is considered rare or superior
So color is everything in Tamil Nadu. Lifefuel. I will get myself a tamil whores hopefully

It seems like colder climates tend to produce more attractive people, or at least that's how this can be generally interpreted as. West / North Europeans are generally seen as more attractive than others, and in the same fashion in Asia, Koreans and Japanese are regarded as the most attractive.

It seems like colder climates tend to produce more attractive people, or at least that's how this can be generally interpreted as. West / North Europeans are generally seen as more attractive than others, and in the same fashion in Asia, Koreans and Japanese are regarded as the most attractive.
Not true. Tenali is hot af and they are moggers in South India. Same with Kerala

What about in US? Is that reddit comment true?

What about you sister? Whom does she prefer North or South? Probably neither and sucks cumskins
I know nothing about my sister's dating life, including whether or not she even has one

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

I know nothing about my sister's dating life, including whether or not she even has one
Really? I would have been hyper opposed with my sister's life, if I had one.

I mean your sister's life is what your life would have been if you were born as a foid...

Really? I would have been hyper opposed with my sister's life, if I had one.

I mean your sister's life is what your life would have been if you were born as a foid...
My sister and I mutually despise each other, so I could care less what the fuck she does. I'm not even convinced she's sentient

My sister and I mutually despise each other, so I could care less what the fuck she does. I'm not even convinced she's sentient
I would rape my sister into submission if I were you ngl

North Indian are Steppe Maxx
South Indian are AASI maxxed
"Indo-Aryans" are 15-20% Steppe on average by Razib Khan's estimates. Pretty sure even they have more AASI than Steppe, especially when you consider that their IVC component is like 30% AASI itself. It's also worth noting that the average is probably skewed higher by groups such as Brahmins and Jatts, and that the Steppe_MLBA component present in curries is only 2/3 Yamnaya Aryan

Last edited:
You've either never seen a punjabi or never seen a south indian aside from cherry-picked images online

She's ugly
Especially would. Isn't rape about power or something :lul:? I can't take disrespect from sub human whores especially if they are family

Isn't rape about power or something :lul:
I'm 99% sure that's a lie created by leftists to take responsiblity off the LGBT community for man-on-boy rape rates

You've either never seen a punjabi or never seen a south indian aside from cherry-picked images online
Yeah most of Punjabi whores are fat

thankfully i didnt because i got ignored, beside im not well built to fight back then, and they would not focus on weak sandniggers its usually cuz bully culture dont exist but you would be alone at least 80% of the time, however they do fight quite a lot there

tf u talking. south whores are uglier on average.

True, we get mogged by even lowest of the low, at least northies have good skin color.
Yeah right? North whores look like inbreed weaklings and they are whoring out. South whores have good facial bone structure and are protecting traditions and customs somewhat.

On average, but there's too much phenotypical overlap for it to be to any significant extent.

On average, but there's too much phenotypical overlap for it to be to any significant extent.
Fuck off those Norths are absolutely disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke:. South whores are better looking by A LOT.