Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion North Indian Pill? I have a doubt

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/kuttichevuru/comments/1bnb7ga/do_you_feel_this_tinge/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/kuttichevuru/comments/1bnb7ga/comment/kwhay8a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

But this

Do Tamil whores like North Indians? Because Telugu whores don't. If yes, Big Lifefuel for me. I look like a North Indian though I am from South

@Acorn @Blackpill Monk @brazi @Chudpreet @Confessor @CopingForBrutality @curryboy @Grim_Reaper @illumizoldyck @Justice @mlcurrycel @rope infinity ♾️ @stalin22 @Top Red Garnacho

How do you that penis chart isn't fake?

who cares i would still be an incel

who cares i would still be an incel
I but I admire tamil whores :ahegao::ahegao: and language the most. Would be lifefuel for me. I can Tamil maxx maybe?

Their features and skin is more closers to whites than blacks or aboriginals. That's why. The more close you are to whites the better it is for you.

I but I admire tamil whores :ahegao::ahegao: and language the most. Would be lifefuel for me. I can Tamil maxx maybe
if you are light skinned and tall you'd be slaying dravidian pussies as we speak

Their features and skin is more closers to whites than blacks or aboriginals. That's why. The more close you are to whites the better it is for you.
North Indian don't look similar to whites. They are just fairer that too not by much. We South Indians money and status mogg them by a lot

if you are light skinned and tall you'd be slaying dravidian pussies as we speak
I am 5'4 in Hyderabad. I got bullied by whores in school despite being fair :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

North Indian don't look similar to whites. They are just fairer that too not by much. We South Indians money and status mogg them by a lot
I didn't say they are whites, I said their features are more closer to whites as compared to south Indians.

I didn't say they are whites, I said there features are more closer to whites as compared to south Indians.
Yes but not all Southerners are dark and not all Northerners are fair. I have a doubt if this is even true and just a sanghi on quora. All the whores I know like fair skinned tamil actors like Ajhit, Madhavan, Arvind Swami and despise North niggers

Yes but not all Southerners are dark and not all Northerners are fair. I have a doubt if this is even true and just a sanghi on quora. All the whores I know like fair skinned tamil actors like Ajhit, Madhavan, Arvind Swami and despise North niggers
It's not just about skin but facial structure too.

@Acorn @Blackpill Monk @brazi @Chudpreet @Confessor @CopingForBrutality @curryboy @Grim_Reaper @illumizoldyck @Justice @mlcurrycel @rope infinity ♾️ @stalin22 @Top Red Garnacho
Curry is curry man all sub5

@Currybatemen @curryboy @curryboy420 @currycel102 @Currycel1524 @Currycel19 @CurryCel68 @CurrycelRaja

North Indians might mog South Indians on average but there’s too much phenotypical overlap for it to be to any significant extent

This is the stupidest fucking larp post ive ever seen.

Bruh this isn't even a huge fluctuation it's like the difference is 0.5-0.6 inches

This is the stupidest fucking larp post ive ever seen.
No serious. I am a telugu with tamil penne fetish :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: . I look like a North Indian. Do I have a chance with tamil foids even if I am 5'4?

North Indians might mog South Indians on average but there’s too much phenotypical overlap for it to be to any significant extent
What about in US? Is that reddit comment true?

What about you sister? Whom does she prefer North or South? Probably neither and sucks cumskins

No serious. I am a telugu with tamil penne fetish :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: . I look like a North Indian. Do I have a chance with tamil foids even if I am 5'4?
The only chance you have at 5'4 is with a fleshlight. and no you probably dont look north indian.

The only chance you have at 5'4 is with a fleshlight. and no you probably dont look north indian.
I kind of look like Adivi Sesh. Also average height in India is 5'5

I know this one hot ass mallu girl who is running behind a 6'3/ 6'4 chad from Gurgaon

as per my theory, which is all foids are asexual, they just do it for moving up in the social status. in india girls are preferred by skin color, so they really need that "fair" ness

I know this one hot ass mallu girl who is running behind a 6'3/ 6'4 chad from Gurgaon
Aren't you mallus as tall as Haryana? Is that a pattern or just one event you observed?

Ban him, fair skinned guys can’t be incels in india
At 5'4? I got bullied by whores in my class bro. Fuck off

You are 5'11. You height can overcome your color. Look at Vishal, he is tall and has decent following

Aren't you mallus as tall as Haryana? Is that a pattern or just one event you observed?
On average we are slightly shorter id say, this was just one event though. Most mallu girls prefer men from their own state. I've noticed its usually the mallu chicks who grew up in the Gulf who tend to go towards north indian guys

I've noticed its usually the mallu chicks who grew up in the Gulf who tend to go towards north indian guys
More reasons for mallus to avoid Gulf then. It's the reason mullas there are getting radicalized.

I stand corrected ( this seems more accurate )

Last edited:
Yes not not by much. Average mallu moggs any North Indian street shitter in education and manners. All the Northies spit pan malasa everywhere.

You mallus were based when you tried to ban North migrants or something.