Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Decided to completely isolate myself from humanity.

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

Isolated from humanity
★★★★
It's midday, I've just woken up and when I get up I notice a missed call, it was my psychiatrist who left me a voicemail asking me to call her back, so I decide not to.

It's already been a few days since I took this drastic and radical decision. At first, it was just a thought that crossed my mind, then it became more and more concrete as my conscience brought back memories and made me realize that there's no enriching experience that I've ever had with the human race. Only in solitude can I find unrivalled comfort, comparable to a haven of peace. This is in no way an attempt on my part to deny the reality of this world, but rather to embrace it and adopt a certain way of life as a result. If I'd had a happy childhood, with someone who cared deeply about me, my life would have taken a different turn.

It's midday, I've just woken up and when I get up I notice a missed call, it was my psychiatrist who left me a voicemail asking me to call her back, so I decide not to.

It's already been a few days since I took this drastic and radical decision. At first, it was just a thought that crossed my mind, then it became more and more concrete as my conscience brought back memories and made me realize that there's no enriching experience that I've ever had with the human race. Only in solitude can I find unrivalled comfort, comparable to a haven of peace. This is in no way an attempt on my part to deny the reality of this world, but rather to embrace it and adopt a certain way of life as a result. If I'd had a happy childhood, with someone who cared deeply about me, my life would have taken a different turn.
Yeah i need to start embracing my loneliness as a hikkikomori too, If its over its over.

Either Hermit in the woods or hikkimomori.

Any tips on dealing with negative thoughs?

Ok, but don't complain that you are lonely, you chose being a total recluse.

Kaczynskimaxx

220px-Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg

Yeah i need to start embracing my loneliness as a hikkikomori too, If its over its over.

Either Hermit in the woods or hikkimomori.

Any tips on dealing with negative thoughs?
My personal advice would be to completely detach ourselves from society's expectations and enter a state of resilience and acceptance of our condition. Secreting certain hormones by engaging in certain activities also helps to counteract negative thoughts. For me, it's mainly in solving puzzles by playing video games.

Ok, but don't complain that you are lonely, you chose being a total recluse.
I am a pure product of nature and my environment, two factors that are beyond my control. This is what life has chosen for me, and I don't believe in self-determination.

I am a pure product of nature and my environment, two factors that are beyond my control. This is what life has chosen for me, and I don't believe in self-determination.
Is it? Have you tried to on things that you have control over to compensate for things that were beyond it?

Reads like a copypasta somehow,sry

Don't

Is it? Have you tried to on things that you have control over to compensate for things that were beyond it?
Unfortunately, there are limits to the improvements we can make, similar to an invisible framework in which we cannot escape from its ends. Moreover, people give much more importance to what is innate and immutable like looks or genetics.

Unfortunately, there are limits to the improvements we can make, similar to an invisible framework in which we cannot escape from its ends. Moreover, people give much more importance to what is innate and immutable like looks or genetics.
I should have said "to work on things...". But okay fair enough.

Based. Incels must embrace life principles of stoicism and zen buddhism.

That’s not healthy bro, but I can relate to you because I’m a misanthrope, because I’m tired of fake friends and Users I absolutely can’t stand them. I’ve also want to be sort of a hikkimomori too, however if you want to isolate yourself from people, at-least get a pet, because you know cats and dogs will never disappoint us like humans. I just want people to love us but it just doesn’t work that way and I do agree with you Fuck the human race.