Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Decline of ROCK MUSIC correlates with the rise of INCELDOM

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
I pity all youngcels who haven't lived their prime years through the early 2000s when social media still wasn't a thing and badboy culture was at it's peak. From it a niche type of masculinity emerged into which many normie men tapped-into and got regularly laid, if not even slayed. These guys, usually aged between 18-34, were extremely low-inhibition party beasts who were into cool alternative subcultures and could be seen regularly at rock concerts, skate parks, or hitting on jb's at high schools — they were Kings of community colleges, small-towns, and local swimming pools. For zoomers who don't know what the fuck am I talking about, here is a pic of a member of these near extinct species:
A 64759 1532982335 3054

There is no doubt about how the absence of rock music correlates with the rise of cuckoldry and inceldom. Tom Waits gets replaced by Mumford and Sons, electric guitars with banjos, horny men with feminist allies and this is the end result:
WT2iHZe

I really wish rock could still be mainstream tbh.

There is no doubt about how the absence of rock music correlates with the rise of cuckoldry and inceldom. Tom Waits gets replaced by Mumford and Sons, electric guitars with banjos, horny men with feminist allies and this is the end result:

The absence of rock music correlates with the absence of white men in mainstream culture. Rock music and heavy metal are obviously white, they are associated with white men. But white men are under attack. Ethnics and femoids are - sometimes consciously, most of the time subconsciously - working together to bring down white men. And nothing that is associated with white men gets promoted anymore. It just gets attacked. Instead, we now see the merging of feminist Pop with ethnic hip-hop. We do not even have misogynistic gangsta rap anymore but instead these two streams are now merging and we get the modern entertainment industry full of degenerate mutts and feminist whores and black lives matter and what not, it's so disgusting.

Jfl I was a child in the 2000s

It's a little autistic of you to chock it up to "rock music", but I see your point. Those were indeed more socially dynamic and diverse times, even though I was a pipsqueak when most of it was happening.

Honestly, same. Now it's all just garbage rap music that's aneurysm inducing. All I listen to is 80s and classic rock.

It really is over in 2020.

It's a little autistic of you to chock it up to "rock music", but I see your point. Those were indeed more socially dynamic and diverse times, even though I was a pipsqueak when most of it was happening.

Look at rock music as a cultural signifier of unapologetic sexuality for ugly dudes. Today it's all about pretty boys and sampled trap beats.

> Guests : 110

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

It actually correlates with the rise of communications technology, but decent attempt OP.

Rock music is a "touch inducing" music that encourages sexualized dance. "Rock and roll" being a slang term for sex and "rock" music basically being the white outgrowth of that culture.

Modern culture discourages touch between strangers. Note "metoo" as an example. Slapping a reporter on the ass during a marathon is now "stealing her power" or whatever the fuck the line is. A mosh pit is basically an invitation to being called a gang rapist.

The absence of rock music correlates with the absence of white men in mainstream culture. Rock music and heavy metal are obviously white, they are associated with white men. But white men are under attack. Ethnics and femoids are - sometimes consciously, most of the time subconsciously - working together to bring down white men.

LOL there is no absence of white men in pop culture. Hollywood leads are more waspy than they were in the 1980s, in fact, norse Chad worship is reaching it's peak with shows like Vikings and Game of Thrones. I rarely see Tyrones getting lead roles, asians are still invisible and curries are comedians.

metalheadcels

Fuck yeah! I can't listen to pop music on the radio.If you've noticed, every song is a love song, or it's a woman singing about wanting a guy, or about someone flexing their wealth, or about sex. It's major suifuel. I listen to metalcore now! Motionless in White, I Prevail, Wage War, The Amity Affliction, Ice Nine Kills, Chelsea Grin, ADTR, and more.

The doors were purely built up on their Chad image, you can see this by their crappy music.
Rolling Stones were a real incel band and they had some really good music and lyrics.

Their most famous song is literally blackpill themed:

This was interesting ngl

The 2010s was a shitty ass decade for rock. worst decade for rock in history. it's the decade rock stopped being mainstream. in 2009, rock was still pretty mainstream, with bands like green day, nickel back, shine down, 3 doors down and boys like girls and all-American rejects and paramore having hits that year. then the year 2010 arrives and suddenly rock wasn't popular anymore. the genre hasn't been popular for 10 years now because it's now 2020.

I pity all youngcels who haven't lived their prime years through the early 2000s when social media still wasn't a thing and badboy culture was at it's peak. From it a niche type of masculinity emerged into which many normie men tapped-into and got regularly laid, if not even slayed. These guys, usually aged between 18-34, were extremely low-inhibition party beasts who were into cool alternative subcultures and could be seen regularly at rock concerts, skate parks, or hitting on jb's at high schools — they were Kings of community colleges, small-towns, and local swimming pools. For zoomers who don't know what the fuck am I talking about, here is a pic of a member of these near extinct species:
View attachment 193038

View attachment 193050
I listen to rammstein. I hate soy music like imagine dragons.

Call me the daft cunt for saying this. I've always noticed the incel tier looking musicians have the most biggest musical talent. The Chads are fucking clinical, lacking in soul etc.

Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me.

Is zoomer rap incelcore music?

I try to listen rock music most i can

Rock music is a "touch inducing" music that encourages sexualized dance. "Rock and roll" being a slang term for sex and "rock" music basically being the white outgrowth of that culture.

Modern culture discourages touch between strangers. Note "metoo" as an example. Slapping a reporter on the ass during a marathon is now "stealing her power" or whatever the fuck the line is. A mosh pit is basically an invitation to being called a gang rapist.
I've been to a few rock concerts pre2010s and looking at it back now it was a completely different world. You'd see guys and girls from their teens to their 40s having fun there, today at the height of supposed 'decadent liberal premissiveness' they'd be labeled predators or creeps.

Is zoomer rap incelcore music?
it is, but it's limited to teens. Rock culture was less ageist that subcultures today.

Call me the daft cunt for saying this. I've always noticed the incel tier looking musicians have the most biggest musical talent. The Chads are fucking clinical, lacking in soul etc.
Baldcel Phil Collins wouldn't be a thing if he tried to launch his career today because of lookist standards in the music industry. My mother was in love with Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, I was raised believing he was epitome of badboy Chad, I was suprised to find him on many 'ugliest male celebs' lists.

Well if we weren't rock stars wouldn't we still not have gotten laid?

Well if we weren't rock stars wouldn't we still not have gotten laid?
Yes. As I explained how in the early 2000s a vibrant alternative culture existed which allowed average men to run niche game. Today american bro culture is divided between emasculated soyboys and hyper-masculine gymbros, and it's horrible.

Yes. As I explained how in the early 2000s a vibrant alternative culture existed which allowed average men to run niche game. Today american bro culture is divided between emasculated soyboys and hyper-masculine gymbros, and it's horrible.

Where do we fit in? Or are we just outcasts?

Where do we fit in? Or are we just outcasts?

We're not Chads, but we already refused the soyladen role of asexual side characters women expect us to play. Alt. rock culture relied heavily on the aesthetic of the outcast, making it look cool and attractive, with that gone, many men are now fucked.