Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Decrypting normie social hierarchy vocabulary: "Incel" is the new "Nerd", and "Productive guy" is the new "Nice guy"

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I'm not high IQ to understand, detect, decrypt and disassemble normie vocabulary but others are and they deserve to be shown here

@nukiesduke6868 8 days ago
What a lot of people don't understand about e-girls, gamer girls, anime types is if they are using the term 'incel' they're a grifter. There was a time when nerds were bullied. There is a reason the movie, 'revenge of the nerds' was made. Then, being a nerd became cool. With the success of Buffy, Batman, Video games, Marvel,etc. All the things that nerds had been into and got them beat up in the 80s and 90s for doing, were suddenly all the rage. Nerds were cool! And so all the 'cool kids' put on fake glasses and claimed to be nerds in order to follow the newest trend. The problem is, the last thing the popular kids wanted, was to be associated with actual nerds. After all those were the guys they bullied relentlessly. So the popular kids appropriated the term nerd, then decided they needed a new name for actual nerds... Thus the term Incel was created. Nothing has really changed except the terminology. The same type of jerks who would bully nerds in the 80s' and 90s' still bully them, they just use the term 'Incel' instead of the term, 'Nerds'. So remember, when you hear people attack incels, they are the same type of people who used to bully nerds as well, they just do while claiming the moniker of 'nerd' for themselves... Because it's cool.

Show more replies

arnold tabazio8 months ago
ITears are saying this guy is a productive person. This bullshit is the new "Nice guy" compliment which people called ugly guys in the past. But I think "Nice guy" is not a compliment these days, so they created "Productive person". KEK

Show more replies

It was so infront of our faces all the time. Nerd/geek got accepted, but never did the societies determination to shame sexually frustrated men- today instead of nerds/geeks they are called incels. The "Nice guy" had an opposite effect, where as the term has gained slowly gained negative undertone in normalspeak, nowadays when trying to encourage subhumans doing irrelevant things hoping to maximise their SMV is called the "productive guy"

I'm honestly dissapointed how I couldn't figure this out while it was right in front of my eyes.

I could be wrong as I wasn't around in 10s internet, but it seems like nerd/geek bullying was nowhere as prevalent as incel-shaming nowadays

The "productive guy" was even more in my face, as nowadays seemingly every negrit "how do i not become an incel?" thread have redditors hyping each other up for walking to grocery store, getting a haircut and washing their ballsacks

Last edited:
"Productive guy" JFL.

There was a time when nerds were bullied.
i was bullied and my bullies called me nerd, later they called me lerd= lerdo (dumb/slowly guy) + nerd

Don’t forget “Productive guy” = “Hard working” = You’re just an efficient cog and nothing more.

Don’t forget “Productive guy” = “Hard working” = You’re just an efficient cog and nothing more.
Yup, the cog that keeps the cock carousel spinning

It’s incredibly fucking ironic that the same people bitching about capitalism, the state of society and being treated as a mere cog in the machine are the first ones to crab bucket ugly men who are also dissatisfied into being said cogs.

Incel is the new punk

Geeks/nerds were pretty much incels hence why they were called Virgins, loser etc back in school and in movies but boe they're seen as cool due to their interests becoming mainstream.

the normie definition of incel is 'male who's opinion i disagree with'

It’s incredibly fucking ironic that the same people bitching about capitalism, the state of society and being treated as a mere cog in the machine are the first ones to crab bucket ugly men who are also dissatisfied into being said cogs.
Sexual capitalism shall be overthrown by Marxism Rodgerism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back